Rules and AU Selection

The rules are as following:
1. I will write each chapter and each will end with your options. The option with the highest number of comments will be used for the next chapter(s).
2. You may throw suggestions for later chapters (so anything for the "next next" chapter and onwards). The reason for this rule is to ensure that the suggestion does not immediate impact the next chapter.
3. Rules will be updated and added as the story goes. This is *not* and exhaustive list of rules.
4. There will be deadlines until which your comments are valid as votes. After that deadline any additional comments will not longer be counted as votes.

Some basic information about the story:
1. There are no established relationships. All ships will develop over time.
2. The ultimate ship may not exist if majority of readers decide for this story to be about a polygamous relationship. However, a polygamous ship may consist of less than 7 members.
3. Additional basic info will be added prior to the launch of the next chapter. Please reread this when the next chap is out!
4. The poster will come after the AU is determined. The AU voting is below:

Now, let's decide on the alternative universe!
1. Demigod AU (Percy Jackson type of universe)
2. Mythological gods AU
3. Alpha/Beta/Omega universe (as known as ABO verse)
4. Real life but with sugar daddies and all the riches (lots of money and luxurious life style swill ensue)
5. Magical (everyone has powers like teleportation and Last Air Bender style of AU)
6. Hogwarts AU
7. Comment here to post other AU ideas and I'll add them to the list if I find them appropriate for this story.

There's no set deadline for AU selection yet.

I'm sorry but I don't feel like writing a slice of life / idol verse story and that's why you don't have that option :/ Maybe next time?

Please comment to cast your vote and let's decide :)