18

"it makes no sense on why i haven't been contacted for anything." junmyeon says to the rest of the men. he was slowly getting his relationship with jisoo back to normal, but his top priority was still finding his sister.

he knows he has many enemies for the second job he choose to take. he didn't expect to suddenly do so good and even own many deals all over asia, dubai, and even in china. they must've known his biggest priority was his baby sister even before his fiancé.

chanyeol looks at the gangs in front of the table and points at the suju gang. "we overpowered them and became bigger than they've ever been." he uses a walkie talkie to instruct his best men to try and snoop around the property.

"the bangtan gang is our competitors right now, myeon. we took dubai from them and even though they have the usa we have most of asia so maybe they feel threatened." jongin points to them on the table and junmyeon nods.

they're getting nowhere all they have is assumptions and a few men of theirs have been killed. if they have families he anonymously sends them a big stash of cash to cover expenses until they can get back on their feet.

"we have to do big research on where the bangtan gang stays because they're as difficult to find as us. protect your families and girlfriends because trust me this feeling i have in my chest is killing me."

——————

"he's tall, has honey brown hair, light brown eyes, really pale skin, and he's seriously so handsome." yerim was talking about jaehyun to irene and the duo was listening to every word on the side of the wall.

irene squeals, "do you like him or do you like like him?" she's playing with yerim's hair as the two talk with the topic coming up out of the blue.

"to be honest i think i have genuine feelings for him, but then again he's the only guy i talk to aside from a few guys at school. ive known him all my life and it kinda feels like we're destined to end up together? if i don't stay with jaehyun then i don't know what will happen between us. i can tell my brother likes him a lot to the point that he wants me to marry him and nobody else." she smiles at the memory of the two males having a good time when they're all together.

yerim frowns, "jeongguk promised me that i will be leaving from here and ill be able to go back to my real life. i hope you and i can keep in contact, but don't worry i won't ever tell junmyeon or anyone how we met really." she hugs the older woman and irene smiles. she feels like yerim's older sister and she too hopes they keep their friendship.

taehyung and jeongguk walk away from the two to go to jeongguk's office. they sit in silence for a few moments before the younger speaks up first.

"im going to get her to fall in love with me and when she's too deep in i will just turn it off." he snaps his fingers and shrugs. "junmyeon will be crushed when he finds out his baby sister is crying over his biggest competitor. he'll come looking for me and then ill kill him." jeongguk grabs the gun from his desk and aims to a target. he puts the weapon back in, but taehyung's silence has the male looking up.

"you know you have my word of secrecy, but she's innocent and pure. she's only eighteen and what if you scar her love life forever?" he bites his lip. taehyung was worried of what irene will do if she ever finds out of the leaders plan with the young girl.

jeongguk rolls his eyes, "jaehyun will be there to cure her broken heart, taehyung. you heard her she feels they're destined to be, so maybe the heartbreak won't even be so big. also maybe with this her brother will know he shouldn't be such a fucking bastard. you know i can't forget what he did." he gets up from the chair and leaves the room. his chest felt like exploding and he needed a moment alone.