03

kim yerim.
born on march 5, 1999.
blood type: O.
zodiac sign is pisces.
parents died when she was only 11.
goes to seoul private high school.
12 year and will graduate in two weeks.
close to kim saeron, mark lee, and jung jaehyun.
only one past boyfriend. chinese exchange student.
older brother; kim junmyeon

jeongguk smirks at the information on his desk. meeting the girl was fate, and it's time for revenge. weaknesses are a curse, they are used against you and they will destroy you completely. what amazes him, kim yerim, is his enemy's weakness and jeongguk plans to use that for his advantage.

————

the bell for dismissal finally rings after a long dreadful day of learning and pure focus for the finals that were approaching in just a few days. the last week before graduation to be exact.

yerim has her everyday uniform and after the doors open for the student to leave, she gasps at the sight of her brother waiting for her in the parking lot. he was getting a lot of attention from the girls for his handsome looks, but yerim ignores them and jumps into his open arms to hug him tightly.

he takes her purse before opening the door then hands it back once she was seated and buckled.

"why didn't you get home last night?"

yerim glares at her brother with a pout on her pink lips. she stayed up until midnight to see him, but he never came home.

junmyeon blushes a bit at the memories of the previous night. "i spent some time with my fiancé, yerim. i am deeply sorry if i don't come home that often, but we love sleeping in each other's arms." he pats her head when the light goes red.

she smiles at her brother and shakes her head, "i wasn't mad it was just a question." the atmosphere feels awkward, yerim knows he's thinking of their living situation.

"if you want to move in with her somewhere else then i am completely okay with it. you're an engaged man and you want to live happily with jisoo! i am totally up for it, myeon. we can both move out if you want, i can move in to an apartment for myself and you can either keep the house or buy another one."

the car stops in front of the gates as he puts his fingerprint on the device for them to open. once the green light shows up, he steps on the gas once again.

"i want to keep the home. i don't care which one of us keeps it as long as we keep it, yerim. this home is beautiful, and i wouldn't mind bringing jisoo here. we want to start our family and live happy together, so if you don't feel comfortable living with us then tell me and i will start looking for safe apartments for you. you know how i am and i will get you anything you ask me for."

the two share a hug after his words, yerim lays her head on his chest as she tightens her arms around his torso. "i am so proud of you." she whispers.

the two decide on going out for dinner and yerim runs up to change out of her school uniform. she settles on a pretty floral purple dress and a black purse. she grabs a pair of cream colored heels and after tidying up her makeup as well as her hair, yerim leaves her room.

————

————

"you found junmyeon's sister without meaning to and now you want us to kidnap her, so you can have your revenge with her?" jimin says repeating exactly what jeongguk had just told him.

the leader nods and sits back on the leather chair. "she's his weakness." he shrugs nonchalantly. jeongguk tosses the folder to jimin, so he could take a look at her information and most importantly her appearance.

jimin's eyes widen when his eyes fall on her picture. "she's beautiful." he breathes out. her visuals are almost doll alike, jimin almost feels bad he has to do his job.

"what do you plan on doing when you have her here?" the blonde male questions handing back the folder to his boss. jeongguk remains silent, obviously not going to answer his question.

when jimin goes to leave, jeongguk speaks up. "bring her without a single scratch." his tone of voice almost sounds threatening, not nonchalant like he was just a few minutes ago.

taehyung walks in when jimin leaves and he takes a seat. "she's moving to a new apartment complex soon. the bastard is getting married soon, so she wants to give them privacy for intimacy plus she believes she's old enough to live alone. jaehyun will help her move in once she graduates." he informs yerim's every move thanks to the greatest reliable source they could have.

"i want a room on my floor clean and make sure the door locks. i want the key to it and only me, no one else can have access to it. actually only irene and i can have one." taehyung nods and leaves the office.

jeongguk sits in his chair as it turns from side to side with a thought in mind. he has to take her before junmyeon gets married, so he could also ruin his marriage by neglecting his fiancé for trying to find his precious baby sister.

he gets up from his seat and leaves to find seokjin. it was time for his medication and he won't have another tantrum of his because he forgot about it.

as he walks through the hallway of his floor, his mind wanders back to yerim. he knows he could either take yerim or his soon to be wife, however, he'd be more devastated if they took the only family he has left.

jeongguk knocks on seokjin's door with a hand inside his pocket and the other on his side. when he doesn't get a response from anyone, he welcomes himself in.

the room was completely quiet and he assumes no one is there. reaching over to grab the pills under his desk, jeongguk takes out two.

the door is slammed open and seokjin runs in panting. he checks his watch and goes to grab the medicine until he finds jeongguk leaning on his desk. "don't worry i got them on my own." he says when the older goes to grab them. the doctor grabs the bottle and counts them just to make sure.

jeongguk looks around the room before smirking, "where's that pretty nurse of yours?" he teases. everyone was aware of sooyoung's feelings for the doctor, except seokjin. when they asked him about her the doctor always assumed they took an interest in her.

he shrugs, "i gave her the day off. you guys aren't doing anything too dangerous that i can't handle on my own anyways." the expression on seokjin's face is blank. that's how it's been for a few years now.

the leader pushes himself off the desk and goes to head out, but not before he smirks. "that's changing really soon."

————
a/n: the story is finally starting (;