04

irene knocks on the door softly and steps inside when a firm, "enter." is audible. her small hands push open the door and she's met with her fiancé typing away on his computer. he looks up and a sweet smile forms on his lips after he takes sight of his soon to be wife.

he motions her to sit on his lap and irene goes around the desk to his open arms. his arms wrap around her small waist and he turns his full attention on the beautiful woman. taehyung grabs the side of her face to initiate a kiss and irene smiles when their lips touch. he's quick to lift her up on to the wooden desk, both arms on her sides as she holds his broad shoulders with her small hands.

a simple knock and a "coming in." from jeongguk has irene pushing the younger male away from her. she grabs his arm before jumping down from the desk and when she goes to leave, taehyung grabs her hips to sit her back down on his lap.

the door opens and jeongguk walks in with a folder in his hands. he looks up at the two and just smirks, "sorry to interrupt your office sex, but i need your husband." he says. taehyung grabs the folder from him and looks at the documents inside.

"we are going to europe in two days for a business meeting i have with our close alliance. the gotseven gang wants us to export our drug to dubai for some bastard over there. we have to leave very soon or exo will take over and we lose the deal. we're talking millions, taehyung."

irene goes through the documents and nods, "everything looks okay." she confirms. irene is very smart and jeongguk uses that for their advantage. she's a lawyer for a very important law firm and she knows her way with documents all too well.

"i am so glad taehyung will marry you soon." jeongguk breathes out, eyeing the happy couple in front of him. irene is like an older sister and he wont hesitate to kill anyone that tries to hurt her in any way.

taehyung thanks his best friend before sending irene back for the two men to talk about the trip. jeongguk takes a seat and they start to plan when to leave and what jet to take. no one knows what the gang members look like and it's best to keep it that way.

"we can leave around four in the morning." taehyung says once they decide on how to bribe the bidders. they will take the two best seducers they have on the team, soojin and miyeon. they were kidnapped by jimin before he met seulgi, and now the two know better than to try and run away. they are used for older men who need entertainment, and soojin happens to be jeongguk's once in a while hook up.

————

"just stay on task!" jaehyun yells from the kitchen. the two were in jaehyun's house because yerim needed a place to study and her house was too distracting.

yerim's stomach grumbles from hunger and she immediately craves food from her favorite restaurant.

the older returns with a bag of chips in one hand and a can of soda in the other. she pouts at the very unhealthy junk food and takes the bag from his grip. "can we please go eat at my favorite restaurant? i am seriously starving." she whines softly.

they hold eye contact for a few seconds before he cracks a smile and nods. yerim smiles cheekily and with the help of jaehyun rises up on her two feet. she grabs her white chanel bag and straightens her skirt.

jaehyun grabs his jacket before they leave the house and yerim looks at him funny

jaehyun grabs his jacket before they leave the house and yerim looks at him funny. "why are you wearing a jacket in this weather?" she locks her arm with his and he just shrugs.

he opens the door of his car for yerim and she thanks him before stepping inside. they turn up the volume when "what is love?" by twice comes up. jaehyun bops his head to the catchy beat and when the chorus drops he sings his lungs out.

"i have a crush on sana." he sighs lovingly.

when they make it to the restaurant, the place is pretty empty and they get a table quick. jaehyun takes off the jacket and places the material on yerim's exposed legs. "that's why." he smiles. she sends him a kiss before readjusting it to cover them both completely.

they order many dishes and a few side dishes for jaehyun since the boy is a big foodie.

"did i tell you i met a handsome man the day you left me alone to go with your friend?"

jaehyun shakes his head. "no, but now you have to." he threatens, pointing his slender finger towards her. yerim usually never talked about guys, so when she did he was very curious and he had a tendency of overreacting.

yerim bites her lip at the memory of the handsome stranger. "well i took a stroll by a nearby park and as i was on the swings it began to rain really hard, so i ran to an empty alley. when i was about to call my chauffeur, i heard footsteps behind me. to cut it short i ran for my life with my heels on. weird part is when i turned to look back at them they were gone and i bumped, literally bumped, into the handsome stranger." she stops when the two waitresses near them with all of their food.

jaehyun on the other hand was very eager to know the name, appearance, anything to identify the man she met. when they thank the ladies he eagerly motions her to continue.

"sadly i can't exactly remember how to pronounce his name. but i can describe him perfectly if you're that interested in knowing." she says teasing the older male cutely.

"as if." he glares.

they're having such an amazing time they failed to notice the handsome stranger was sitting not too far from them with his right hand man and his fiancé. he was burning holes in the side of their faces with his intense gaze, he smirked when yerim turned to look around.

"it's on me today since i have to leave now." jeongguk says snapping his fingers to get the bill. irene thanks him and she continues to chat with taehyung. she was going on a week business trip to china and they were discussing that matter.

the waiter brings the bill to jeongguk and he hands his black card to the male. before he could leave the gang leader motions him to lean in.

"pay the bill for those two as well."

jeongguk gets up after getting his card back and bids goodbye to the couple. he purposely walks by the duo and as he walks out, yerim glances his way.

"jae i think i might be hallucinating, but i feel like i just saw the handsome guy." she breathes out. her eyes are focused on the exit and as jaehyun goes to stand up, she pulls him back down.

yerim shakes her head, "i feel like i was just hallucinating." she makes herself look as convincing as possible so the male wouldn't overreact.

"your bill was paid by an anonymous person, so don't bother asking for the check." the same waiter jeongguk talked to says interrupting the two.

jaehyun bombs the waiter with a million of questions, but the man bows apologetically and leaves the two alone.

there's a voice in yerim's mind that's telling her she wasn't hallucinating and that was really him, but then again she didn't see his face clearly.

"lets go."

———————
uh finish ur food jae