Ch.29 The Moby Dick

The three of us are inside the library, talking to a man in a suit.

"I'm Tanizaki of the Armed Detective Agency."

"We've been waiting for you." the man replies. "Follow me."

He leads us to the very back of the library. Once by the last of the book shelfs, he places a book in it's respective location. Once fully in, a secret door opens up.

"Cool~, it's like we're in a spy movie."

The man steps out of the way so we could enter.

"Please."

"Me first!"

I run inside.

"S-Shiori!" I hear my twin call after me.

I enter a large dark room as they follow me.

"Um...where are we, Tanizaki? Are we being kidnapped?"

"Hold on." I hear his voice reply.

A second later, the lights suddenly come on to reveal a large helicopter. Tanizaki explains as I stare in awe.

"The Agency's micro-assault fighter, the Night Bird. I'll pilot this and deliver you two to the Moby Dick."

"Aw~, I wanted to fly it." I whined. "I'm a good pilot, promise."

"Have you ever pilot one of these?" Atsushi questions me.

"...No. But I'm a fast learner!"

"Nope."

Atsushi drags me to the back of the helicopter as Tanizaki and him sit at the front. After we safely settle in, we take off. It takes us only minutes until we reach the flying whale.

"Entering Moby Dick visual range." a man's voice came through the radio.

"Understood." Tanizaki replies. "Here we go you two."

"Okay."

"Ability: Light Snow"

Tanizaki activates his ability and makes us invisible.

"The Moby Dick's sensors are disabled for just 130 seconds, while the transport helicopter docks. We're going to hide ourselves and close in during that time."

"Let's go, Atsushi."

"Right."

Atsushi and I grab onto the ladder and jump out of the coper

Atsushi and I grab onto the ladder and jump out of the coper. We dangle in the air as we approach the ship. Once close enough, Tanizaki drops us off on one of its flippers. There was a door located on its side. Tanizaki gives us a thumbs up before using his ability to disappear again. I look towards my twin.

"Ready?"

"Yes."

I open the door and we head inside and explore a bit.