Special Chapter: Happy Birthday, Dazai!

"It all smells so good."

"Thank you. I had to stay up all night to make all of this food."

Naomi looks over all the different kinds of food laid out nicely on the table. She then spots a plate of cookies.

"I know they're for the party, but do you mind if I sneak one."

"Go ahead, I made a lot."

She takes one and takes a bite. Immediately after, she flashes me a big smile.

"This tastes amazing! If you owned a restaurant, it would get five stars for sure. I can't wait to try the rest of the food. Mind if I sneak one to my brother?"

"Sure."

Naomi takes another cookie.

"Oh, big brother~!"

She runs off to him.

"Girl. Help us out." Kunikida called.

"Coming!"

I head over to were he and Atsushi were hanging the banner. Both of them were on ladders.

"Is this good?" my twin asks.

"A little to the right."

"Sure... How's this?"

"Perfect."

Kunikida and Atsushi pin up the banner as Yosano, Kenji, Ranpo, and Kyouka enter the office.

"We're back!" Yosano calmly announces.

"Where did you guys run off to?" I asked.

"Getting gifts, duh~. Who can have a birthday party without gifts?" Ranpo asks as he showed off his wrapped gift.

"Gift... Oh crap!"

My shouting startled Kunikida and Atsushi. They almost fall of the ladders.

"Can you not do that while we're up here!" Kunikida shouts.

"I'm sorry. I've been so busy with the party planning, that I forgot to get him a gift." I panicked.

"It's okay, Dazai-san would just be happy that you planned all this for him." Atsushi tries to reassure me as he climbs down.

"No, I have to get him a gift! I'll be right back!"

I quickly leave the agency building and start searching Yokohama for the perfect gift.

~~~~Time Skip~~~~

"I'm so ashamed. I knew Dazai-san basically all my life and I don't even know what to get him."

It's been two hours since I left the agency and I can't find anything Dazai would like. The sucky part of this is, I only have about twenty minutes until Dazai gets back from his mission overseas. The party starts when he gets back. I look at my phone.

"...I have to get the perfect gift. I'll take however long to get it."

And with that, I start rushing around to each store.

~~~~Time Skip/Atsushi's P.O.V.~~~~

"Where's Shiori?" I think to myself as Kyouka and I blew up some balloons.

"She'll be back on time." Kyouka reassures me.

I smile at her.

"He's here!" Kenji announces as he looks out the window.

We all gather around the windows to watch Dazai exit a taxi cab with bags in hand.

"Hide everyone!" Kunikida orders.