Ch.21 Double Black

"Well...so this is where Q is being kept."

"Creepy."

It's night time, and Dazai and I were in the middle of the woods. We were standing in front of a small building.

"...Dazai-san."

"I know."

Suddenly, the area was lit up by many lights. Dazai and I were surrounded by soldiers from behind.

"Good evening. Our strategist is adept at reading the enemy's actions."

Dazai turns around to face the enemy. I sigh as I face John and Lovecraft.

"Of course, it's a trap." Dazai smiled.

John smiles at me.

"I can't believe our mental break down didn't work on you. You must truly be a monster."

My grin was dark.

"Of course I am. I had two very dark people teach me everything I know."

"I take it that you don't care about everyone finding out about your secret."

"..."

"You really shouldn't tell a young lady's secrets out loud."

My head snaps towards Dazai.

"You don't even know what the sercet is... And you still don't want to know?"

"Of course I do, but... I know you'll tell me when you're ready."

I couldn't help but smile. I hug his good arm and kiss his cheek.

"You sound just like Odasaku."

Dazai smiles at me.

"I see... You two are really close, huh?"

I glare at John.

"What about it?"

"I was just thinking. What would happen if I killed that man you're with?"

My eyes widen with anger as I answer.

"I'll burn The Guild to ash. You're sister would be first."

He glares at me in return. Lovecraft simply looks towards the sky.

Not even a second later, something came crashing down on him

Not even a second later, something came crashing down on him. It dragged him deep into the woods.

"What the hell?!"

John and the other soldiers turn around to face the dust that surrounded the around. As it clears, a red glowing figure emerges from it. Some soldiers start firing their guns right away. But they're suddenly lifted in the air and smashed right back down into the ground. I let go of Dazai and become cheerful. Dazai didn't like it. He scratches his head out of annoyance.