Cling!
I heard the sound of metal clashing into each other. 
Byakugan!

I stopped in my tracks, subduing my chakra to unnoticeable levels, to observe what was happening, and for Kami's sake it was him. Madara.
It looked like he was sparring and he had injured himself, evident by the kunai that had pierced his upper right arm. I sighed in relief, happy it had not been an attack of any sort. He removed the kunai just as one would swap a mosquito, as if it felt like it was nothing to him. My mouth dropped. This man!

"You don't do a very good job at hiding." Madara spoke, his voice hoarse and his words rolling off his tongue like silk.
I bit my lower lip, and leaped out of the tree. Of course he would notice me. It almost slipped out my mind that he isn't like other shinobi. He was cold. Merciless, and set on one thing - winning, as I had heard. I stared at him, not sure to say after what I had witnessed.

"What's the matter?" He mounted his gunbai, speaking sarcastically, "Cat got your tongue?" He inched closer to me now, and each step felt like the air was closing in on me. 

Up close and personal now, Madara was tall

Up close and personal now, Madara was tall. His features seemed sharper, and more so overwhelming. I tucked some of my hair behind my ear, trying to pacify myself, looking to the side. 

"My apologies, Madara-sama." I bowed out of acknowledgement. I made sure not to mess up his name this time. "I'm in awe of your abilities. I look forward to working with you." I admitted, offering my hand for a shake.

Madara stared at my hand and then at my face - specifically my eyes. I couldn't tell if it was me overthinking or if it had been reality, but his face had softened. I'll be damned.
He shook my hand back, and I was quick to notice that his grip was firm.

"Good choice with the alliance. Perhaps the Senju will now surrender." Madara spoke. He slightly winced, the bleeding beginning to get to him, stinging him. It seemed deeper than it looked.
"*Taku." He muttered.

"I can heal that for y-" My palms glew green. 
"I don't need your help. This is nothing." He spoke matter of factly.
"You say that but your blood pressure is spiking as I saw earlier with my byakugan." I placed two hands on my hip. "Stop being stubborn!" I looked him straight in the eyes. 

Madara was silent and his eyes narrowed down at me, maybe even slightly annoyed by the fact that I was right.
"Tch." He looked to the side.
I took the chance to hover my hands over his cut, and soon enough his tissues began to re-generate and close. I was astonished at the ease of this task, it usually proved to be demanding and more time-consuming, especially since I possessed just basic knowledge.

"That was quick. Your Uchiha bloodline allowed for a faster healing than usual." Madara was quite the thoroughbred of a man - how demoralizing. I admitted. "Seriously - what else are you good at?"

Madara looked at me, and his face had seemed tense. He gripped my wrist from his arm, his calloused fingers felt like they could just crush me. I gulped. His eyes had cornered in on me, now sporting his sharingan that made me feel trapped. I couldn't escape now. What did I do wrong?!