kidnapped - 16

Dave East 😍-

——

" hey bae , what's that " Leilani said coming in the car scaring me .

" just some old mail I found , kairi still sleep ?"

" yea, I thought the fireworks would've woke her up but I guess they didn't , thank god !"

" yea ..."

Leilani carried kairi upstairs and came back downstairs and sat in my lap , there was a sex scene on the tv making me hard " bae ?"

" wassup "

" you wanna have a threesome one day ?"

" only if you want to "

She nodded her head really fast " I want a girl , not one of my friends tho , like a stripper or something , you can handcuff me to the bed and fuck the shit outta me "

Everything she was saying was turning me on . I turned us around so we were in missionary position and I slightly chocked her " you want daddy in you ?"

" mhm , I want all of you in me "

I picked her up and carried her to her room and laid her on the bed kissing all over her body leaving hickeys everywhere " bae quit playin and put it in me "

I quickly took off all her clothes and slipped into her , her back arched and I grabbed her breast and pounded in her " fuck bae you so wet " I groaned .

" fuck ! Daveeee "

Her legs was gone be hella sore tomorrow, I can promise that .

I felt someone climb over me and it was Kairi