kidnapped - 7

Dave East ‼️

Dave East  ‼️

——

" tell me what ?" I asked walking into Avery & Leilani's room .

Leilani was hiding under the covers and Jamal was sweating , and Avery was just laughing at both of them .

" someone tell me what y'all not tellin me " I said

" n-n-nothing "

" y'all lyin to me , why y'all gotta lie to me for ?"

" you'll find out when you need to find out "

" ion want sum to happen to y'all and then I don't know what happen cause y'all don't wanna tell me what's goin on "

" can we not talk about this now , maybe tomorrow , or in a couple of months "

" why I gotta wait that long ?"

" cause she don't wanna tell you now so don't worry bout it ight ? aight , now byeeee " Avery said pushing me out of the room .

I started questioning myself , but then stopped , she gone tell me what she gotta tell me when she wanna tell me right ?

A month later .

Leilani 😽

——

today's my first doctors appointment to check on the baby . Avery booked me one and I we told Dave that we're going shopping with Jamal , of course he wanted to take us but Avery talked him out of it .

When we got there my heart was beating so fast waiting for them to call my name " Leilani Ashanti Love ?"

the nurse called out and I got up following her into the room .