kidnapped - 13

Dave East 💛

——

it's not my day to get Kairi but I'm goin to Leilani's house anyway , to apologize for what I did, I don't get how what I did was ' wrong ' but I wanna make it right anyway .

I got ready , put on my clothes and shit , then put on Leilani's favorite cologne

she like how I smell cologne 🤪!!

she use to tell me it gets her horny , ion know how but she says it does .

I knock on her door and she answers it with her breast attached to Kairi's mouth . " what do you want ?" She said rocking her side to side .

" I just wanna say I'm sorry for what I posted yesterday , ian know it was gone effect you like that . I won't do that shit again , and I'm sorry "

" that's it ?"

" yea "

" okay bye " she said closing the door but I put my hand in the creak .

" can you atleast listen to what I'm sayin , it was just a instagram post . Just see where I'm comin from ight "

she opened the door " fuck where your comin from ! cause when I was pregnant it was fuck me and you went to go cheat on me with 2 other bitches like I wasn't in the other room ! but if I was to go fuck another nigga you woulda felt some type of way , so fuck outta my doorway wit that shit , I told you that you can see Kairi on your days and today is my day so please leave MY house , "she shouted " sorry kairi baby , mommy didn't mean to curse okay " she said kissing her forehead .

" ion know how many times you want me to apologize ! I said I'm fuckin sorry damn ! fuck you want me to do kiss your feet "

" ian ask you to do none of that , all you need to do is take care of her & be an actual father to her "

" ion got no problem buying diapers , wipes , clothes , pasafires , everything she needs but how am I gonna be there for her without talkin to her moms "

" you don't need to talk to me , we meet somewhere other than my house and i give you her for your days , simple . "

" I wanna be a family "

" that's the closest it's gonna get to being a family , you ruined that opportunity "

" can we work towards it or sum , lemme gain you trust and love again baby girl "