Not so bad.

(Hotel celling- Rixton)

~ next day ~

I woke up in the morning feeling low.

Like all my energy hand been drained.

I looked at the mirror. My eyes are red and nose is leaking and puffy. And my body feels hot.

Is it because of yesterday's incident? Have I caught a cold?

But still, I dragged my body out of bed and got dressed.

I came down for breakfast. "Wow, Princess you look terrible? Your okay?" Ryan asked.

"Yeah... it's just a bit cold." I blow my nose.

Alex got up from the table." Don't spread your germs to me!" I rolled my eyes. I expect nothing less from him.

"I will make you some soup 🍲 " Noah said.

"No no, it's okay. I am good" I tried to smile.

"It may because you did something stupid yesterday," Max said standing beside the door.

"Good morning Max."

"Stupid? Did I miss something?" Noah asked.

"It's nothing" I finished my breakfast fast and got up. "See you all soon. I am late for class."

I quickly made my way tomorrow the class. The day went quite exhausting.

My eyes were burning and it was getting harder every moment. Plus, Mr Adrian said we have a written exam coming up the next day so I need to study.

"Scarlet?" Olivia called out to me.

"Yeah?"

"I have been calling out to you for long. Are you okay?"

"Um yeah.."

She leaned in.

"Your face looks red" she put her hand on my forehead. "Honey you have a fever!"

"I am okay."

"You need to rest."

"I will, but first I need to do some study in the library."

She hesitated, "okay but don't push yourself."

I smiled.

I went to the library and sat with books and pen and paper making notes. It was hard to concentrate my eyes were burning and tearing up.

I feel like sleeping.

No! I need to study for the test. Or I will fail.

I rubbed my eyes open.

No this won't work. I got up from my seat feeling a bit dizzy but I shook it off. I need a reference book.

I went to the shelves and looked for the books I need.

Where is the book I need? I walked backwards looking up at the top shelve. I slammed into someone.

"Oh, I am.. sorry.." I looked at him.

"It's you," Alex said.

"Oh hi, Alex." I smiled. I noticed a girl was standing beside him. I have seen her before. Where is it?

Yes, the vice student council! Her name was Naomi.

"You know her?" She asked him.

"Unfortunately yes." He said.

I remember him telling me that if I tell anyone I live with him in the mansion then I will be kicked out.

"Um, yeah he is the Student council president. I had some issues so I came to him the other day. That's how we know each other.