Pain & Destruction

Scarlet PoV

The situation at the university is stressful now that the council is fallen. There is no one left to amplify the senior or graduation student nor to provide safety to the magic and non magic folks.

I made my was to the class. I did call anyone to walk with me. Alex is busy with work. So is Noah. Ryan is working on the barrier with the teachers. William is resting in mansion and Max is with Olivia. Valarie is with Oliver, studying together. I knew if i was alone Naomi will take the opportunity to harass me but i done troubling others.

Just as I thought Noami came in-front of me. "Where are you protective knights?"

"I can handle myself."

"Oh she can speak back now is she?"

"Noami look i am sorry for everything. Can't we start over?" I gave her my hand as goodwill.

She smacked my hand away. "Are you kidding me!? After taking all the boys, even my position you can think everything can be just normal?"

She threw me to the ground," as if. Get ready to get some paid in pain."

She raised her thunder sparks and was going to hit me. But she was through to the ground by Valarie.

"What are you doing here?"

"I was passing to go to the library to meet Oliver, when i saw them trying to hurt you."

"Girl move aside." She ordered Val.

"As if. You bitch."

"Sharp tongue. Take this." She threw a bolt at her but she douched it well. She pink aura glowed.

"I can read your ever move." Valarie laughed. "Your pathetic."

Naomi called her minions forward. They started attacking us. Suddenly they stopped frozen. I saw a golden aura took over.

Oliver!

"Oliver." I looked behind us.

"I knew something was wrong when Val didn't come."

"Oliver go call others quickly." I told him.

"But—"

"Go Oliver!" I ordered him. He ran off to call them.

If others are here then they can hold of Naomi. We alone can't help her. She is just upset and angry. There is good in her somewhere I thought if only i could reason with her.

"Naomi please your better than this." I said to her.

"Bad move." Naomi laughed. I wanted to use my power but i was amplified. The angry i was feeling right now I could easily lose control. And I don't want to harm Valarie in the process.

Her bolts grew more and larger. Valarie did her best to protect me but she was exhausted. Taking advantage of the situation, her minions attack her. She deflected it but it left me in open and Noami summoned a larger bolt and hit me.

I closed my eyes for impact. It didn't hurt. I opened my eyes to see Valarie covered me. Her back was bleeding badly. She collapsed.

"No! Val!" I took her in my arms as tears rolled down my eyes.

"Got what she deserved. " she laughed.

"How can you be this cruel?"

"Cause your here! I hate you. You made me what i am!"

"Me?"

"Yes miss goody two shoes. I despise you." She made a more deadly bolt in her hand.

She will kill us like this!

Suddenly a red shield with black aura covered us protecting from her bolt.

I look up it was Killian.

He took my hand and helped me stand. He examined Valarie," she is injured badly."

"Move aside you asshole." Naomi screamed.

"This is your fight scarlet. Win or lose. Let it be today. "He looked at me lowering his shield.

Naomi took a aim at him.

"What are you doing! You will get hurt."

"Listen to me scar, its your fight. Not mine. Are you willing to let you friends and family get hurt like this? Stand up fight."

The bolt hit Killian he was bleeding.

By this time Alex, Noah ryan and others came running but it was too late. My anger took over me.

"No Killian..."

"Are you willing to stand aside and let your friends get hurt?..." he said again holding my hands. Anger started to boil inside me, like it took over me. My powers amplified.

I have decided enough is enough! This terror of Naomi stops today!

"I summon my black flame and took a aim at her. "I will not get you hurt my friends! Never again!" I threw the huge flame I summon at her.

"No! Scarlet!" Alex screamed from afar, making a shield.

"Scarlet No!" Ryan and Noah shouted at me to stop but I didn't care about anything anymore.

The flame grew and took over the whole area, destroying everything in between.

Everything was burning with fire. Now.

Alex was on the ground, so was Oliver.

Noah and Ryan wounded the same.

William and Max collapse with Olivia.

The teachers didn't gain consciousness .

Alex's shield was not powerful against my amplified powers.

Valarie on the other hand burned to first degree burns. She was near my impact.

And as the matter of Naomi.

She was not more.

Only a shadow remains.

Her minions were turned to dusty too.

I looked at my hands. Burning black with flame. I looked at the whole area. Everything burned to crisp.

 Everything burned to crisp

"What have i done?" I said with a shaking voice witnessing the terror i have caused

Everything is was turned to dust now.

In flames now.

Into nothing now.