Judgement Day

Alex POV

"So tell me Miss. Snow did you or did not take away this girls life?" The lawyer showed her a photo of Naomi.

"Yes but—"

"So, you did kill her. Without any remorse."

"No i—"

"So to put forward to the court. She murder this girl in cold blood."

"Please I didn't—"

"I ask you all, my jury. Are you willing to let this crime go free?" The lawyer of the prosecutors side said. Naomi father was crying.

"Scarlet is getting crushed there. The lawyer is not letting het speak at all." I whispered to Noah.

"Do something Alex, we have to save her. She didn't do it in her sences!" Noah replied.

"Don't you think I don't know that? But what can i do?! This is the high chair. I cant jump in like that ."

"But—"

"Don't worry your father will have some plane in his sleeve."Ryan said to me.

As soon as he said that i saw my father enter the court house.

"Objection— I would like to approach the beach if high command wishes." Alex father said.

"You can't just invade here! This is room of justice!"the lawyer argued.

"Well then, I would like to point out that injustice is happening in this court room! You have dragged this poor girl to accusations but didn't provide her any aid to defend herself?!" He said. He faced the high chair,"I wouldn't like to represent her my lord."

He gave his card and permit to the court.

"You may approach." The judge said after verifying the permit.

"Respected jury. I would like to shine a light upon upon this young girl, whom you pronounce criminal. She from a small age had suffered so much. Her parents killed. Her pervious generation killed only because her she is born with the power of black flame? Also, the girl Naomi bullied her until there was no more place to go to. I agree she did harm someone but not because she wanted too. She was put in a situation where there was no escaping. Her emotions taken away from her and also she was held captive under the influence of none other but the infamous Killian Jones! Who destroyed and killed the council. Influenced Scarlet to play by his terms and imprisoned her, mentally. All because society is not recognising her a a member. People are scared nor hated her. Its time to change that. Her mother was a dear friend of mine and she believed her child to be the light. And i gave her my word to protect her child. Thus, i will not be subjected to accuse her! She needs to be taught and i have faith that she will be the saviour in the prophecy of the ancient. I only ask you your time high chair. The real culprit is Killian Jones! And we will bring him to justice. I humbly ask of you to see your heart and let this child go..." he finished speaking.

The high chair then turned to Scarlet," do you have anything to say in your defence?"

"Sir, i know what i did was wrong. And taking the defence of being controlled by someone else is not omitting the crime that i have done. I have taken a life. Regardless i was in my senses or not. That doesn't justify my actions..." scarlet spoke.

"Yes see! My lord. The girl is guilty." The opposition lawyer laughed.

"But I like to say this that, I would like to repent Amd work my whole life dedicated to help others. I can't reverse my actions but i can work on myself. Everyone believes in me. And its time for me to believe in myself too. I will control my power. No harm will ever come on anyone again. I am not running away from my punishment. I did wrong. So i take the punishment but i am not willing to die , not just yet. I will repent and work for others. I will use my power to help others. No more bloodshed. No apologies will be enough but i still like to say i am sorry..." she turned Naomi father. "I am sorry for taking away your daughter sir. I cause so much pain." She faced us,"I am sorry for harming you guys. Your my dear friends and more like my family. I am sorry for everything. I will be forever in you debt for saving me. And thank you for the love you all gave me."

"The court will take 10 minutes of recess for the jury to decide."

Everyone one got up.

Scarlet and my father joined us.

"That was great speach scar" Valarie smile.

"I spoke from heart." She said.

"How is it looking dad?" I asked father.

"Its hard to say son, the water can flow either way. The jury is unpredictable." He said.

I saw Naomi father make his way towards us. "I knew Naomi was like that. Still she was my daughter i loved her. I will teach her sister to behave well. Take care child. I forgive you." He said to scarlet and left.

Scarlet broke down crying.

Ryan held her. "Shh, its okay scar. Shh... don't cry."

She just got her emotional back. It must have taken a toll on her. Right now she is in a level 10 if i speak of her emotions. All the feelings are falling 10 folds on her.

The court started again.

Scarlet stood on the stand silent.

"After taking in proper analysis on the case. The jury has come to the decision that Scarlet Snow vs. Nathan Dane. Scarlet now is pronounced ... no guilty as the act done in an absent mind. Furthermore the one who is truly responsible for the killing is Killian Jones and will be brought to court as early as possible. The court give the imperial police an order to bring forth the criminal. The court also pronunciate Scarlet to social services and give the family of Dane the support its needs in this difficult time. And taking in consideration of the same a grant funeral will be held for Remembrance of Naomi Dane. Case Adjourned!" The high chair declared.

We all gave a relief of sign.

"Scarlet is saved." Oliver rejoiced.

After the court we all went to the grave yard where Naomi ashes were buried.

Scarlet gave her respect and then we all went to the academy. She went to her room and i called the boys to discuss.

"Guys lets give Scarlet a few days to settle in. Don't tell her anything we will be discussing now."

"I agree with Alex, she had gone through enough." Noah said.

"So what do you propose how do we find Killian?."Ryan asked.

"He had unique power of red and black. He will be leaving a train if he is careless. He just have to wait for him to surface. Then we will attack." I said.

"That leech will come back i am sure of it! Scarlet is with us so he will try to aim at her again." Max said in anger.

"Your right about that." William added.

"Wr need to protect her. One of us will he her guard all day and night. Remember we can't let Killian get her."

"I guess you all are forgetting something important." William said,

"Of course! The prophecy that the God Lumina mentioned about." Max said.

"I will ask my dad about it if he knows anything. Still then protect scar."

"You can count me in it." Noah and Ryan both said in unison.

This time we will be ready for you Killian!

Make your move...