)2(

A child shivered as he walked down the gray sidewalks in a small town. This boy was currently deemed Danny, or by his papers, Daniel Fenton. 'Danny', was not shivering from the cold. In fact it was mid day in a very hot mid summer day. No, his chill was brought upon him by his nagging power. With a final shudder a wispy trail of blue comes from the boy's mouth. Sighing he looks around and tunes into the quite around him.

"Beware! I am the box ghost!" Rumbled a voice in the distance. As his duty calls, he took off. Completely clueless to what awaited him. Although he, in some twisted form, knew it was bound to happen eventually.

~~~~i am a line named break. Hello~~~~~~

"Come on Boxy. Let's just end this quickly." Mumbled an exhausted Danny. This was the seventy third time in this one week that Danny, or rather his alias Phantom, had to confront the ghost. It was an annoyance to say the least.

"Y-yeah... " whispered the box obsessed ghost, his words almost eluding the young Phantom. "Beware" said the Box Ghost with a lack of the previous fights' enthusiasm, " I am the Box Ghost." Lifting his gaze from the earth to the hero, "Fear them," he called weakly.

"Them?" Questioned the hero, Phantom. Before he could get an answer the young boy felt a searing pain in his back, yelling in retaliation from the pain.

By the time he turned around he was covered in a net, a net that seemed to burn his exposed flesh. Looking at his captors he saw five men. All in white from head to boot.

"HAVE FEAR I AM A TIME SKIPPY!"
-it has skipped four and a half years from the last box ghost encounter-

Seering pain was, for a moment, all the snow haired teen felt. In a ragged and brisk movement from the pain he jolted up. Toxic green eyes scanned the area only to be met with a headache inducing white. With a few more sweeping glances the boy, also know as project GH-0-19-5, realized he was in testing room 5. He must have passed out, for when he did the agents of the G.I.W. would either shock him awake or dump him in a tube filled with scolding hot water.

Well.... At least this facility did. Every couple of months GH-0-19-5 would be shipped to a new facility. On rare occasions the agents at a G.I.W. base will be less harmful to him. Only testing drugs or machines, not this base tho. At this G.I.W. facility their job was to rip him apart, build weapons(and test them on him), figure out his workings and what 'makes him tick' as the agents said. Aside from all that they would try simple torture, painful therapy sessions to make him a weapon, and not to mention the horrible crime of..... Well.... It's better not to say what they did to him in there......

Today was the day before his next shipping. This meaning he would be doing all THEIR games that night. And GH-0-19-5? He would be awake for hours of pain only to be thrown into a cage, shoved into a car, and sealed inside a tube that forces him to sleep.

~time skip to after the... Fun...~

"Wh...waz...-ziss?" Blinking away the fuzz surrounding their eyesight, GH-0-19-5 groaned out an almost incoherent question. " Wass-wazz icks?" He asks nobody in particular.

Looking around his surroundings with his half restored eyesight GH-0-19-5 saw some red blobs that smeared and covered some other jagged sea green things. Around all that was a sloshy-wet substance that mixed with some of the red smears and dragging the everywhere. Blinking some more times GH-0-19-5 saw that there was some figures running about around him, others either trying to push him away or grab guns and shoot whatever was outside his line of view.

His vision swam again as one of the white figures used his foot to push GH-0-19-5 further into a small space, most probably a spare crate. Finally giving up on making out the rapid moving figures GH-0-19-5 let go of his conscious.

~~time skip until GH-0-19-5 wakes up~~

"Grr....um-ph...a..." GH-0-19-5 groans out as he wakes up from his fitful slumber.

Suddenly a loud squealing echoes all around him. "MISTA J! The little ghostey weapon woke up!"

GH-0-19-5, now more aware of his surroundings, started to assess how tight the chains holding him up were, who was screeching, and what exactly happened.

"Oh Harley we better make him comfortable!" A loud laugh followed the eerie statement from the other stranger with green hair and wide clown smile. " we need to make sure the ghostey can help us get batsy~!"

The shrill sounding woman, now identified as Harley, quickly dragged him into another, more dingy, room and throw someone in after him.

GH-0-19-5 waited about ten minutes before he decide to inspect what Harley threw in. Crawling over he saw an orange hoodie, jeans, and some boxers. All an upgrade from his hospital-like gown.

Unsure of what he was supposed to do with them he just say there and waited. He ended up waiting for about forty five minutes before Harley came in, skipping with a smile as she bummed a tune. She immediately stopped. Her face fell into a sad and disappointed face, song long forgotten, and her pace slowed to a slow walk.

"You were supposed to put them on," she said with a angered tone laced with a some sadness and a dash confusion. "Do you not like the clothes?"

In a rough dash GH-0-19-5 took off the game and crawled into the clothes, jeans pressing a bit too tight on his side legs. After all the clothes were on GH-0-19-5 shook his head quickly enough to get a bit dizzy as he confirmed that he likes the clothes.

"Ok!" Harley chirped once GH-0-19-5 reassured her. She led him out and started a very one sided conversation with the teen. Soon they got to abide door and Harley said to go inside and talk with a '"pudd'n'' of some sort.

GH-0-19-5, being well trained in following orders, walked in. In a spinny chair sat the one and only..... Joker.