Tide (SeoRin)

Harin quietly read while waiting for his clothes to wash and dry. It was quite early in the morning and only a few including him were in the laundry mat. He would sometimes look up to glance at the dark haired cutie who often yawned while stuffing clothes in the washer and dryer.

Harin was placing his wet clothes into a dryer when he felt someone tap him.

"Oh, um, yes...?" Harin stammered as the dark haired cutie was merely feet away from him.

"Look, I'm not going to beat around the bush. I'm tired and I want to sleep. So, do you mind if I borrow some of your detergent? I'm quite low on it myself and we both use the same brand." he said before covering his mouth to hide a yawn.

"Sure..." said Harin before pointing over to his things.

Seoho thanked him before trudging over and picking up the bottle. Harin couldn't help the smile present on his face as he put the rest of his clothes in the dryer.

Harin curiously looked up from his book and saw the dark haired guy take a seat next to him.

"Thanks again." he said before groaning. "You look kinda dolled up just to wash clothes. Going out later?"

"Ah, not really. Most of my casual wear is being washed right now." replied Harin.

They sat in silence. Harin looked to his side and saw Seoho looking at his book.

"Would you like to read along?" Harin asked.

"Sure, I guess. Hey, what's your name by the way?" he asked.

"Harin..." he replied sheepishly.

"Oh. Name's Seoho. You know, you're pretty cute." said Seoho as he held Harin's face. "Very, very cute..."

Harin became flustered as Seoho continued to cup his cheeks and stare into his eyes. What could he do?

"Seoho..." Harin squeaked out.

Seoho laughed while pulling away.

"I've seen you around but never really got a chance to talk. Guess I got lucky today." Seoho said while yawning.

Harin laughed nervously while avoiding eye contact.

"Harin, are you openly gay?" Seoho asked.

"That's a bit personal..." said Harin.

"Ah, you're one of those. Forget I said anything." said Seoho before leaving his seat.

Harin found himself pulling him back and into his arms. He didn't know what possessed him, but he clearly needed to say something.

"I'm super gay for you." Harin blurted out.

Seoho burst into laughter then quieted down. He had suspected Harin was interested, but he didn't expect a response like that. It was cute in a way.

"I'll give you my number now in case I forget later after we part." Seoho said while wiggling in Harin's arms.

Harin handed over his phone then watched as he now had his dark haired cutie's number. It felt like a dream come true.