HyunRic

HyunRic short where they go on a picnic and soon have a furry friend joining in on the fun.

[현]
"One, two, three!" We lifted up the blanket then guided it down onto the grass. "Make sure if you're not eating something to keep it wrapped up. Ants always mysteriously appear when you think it's safe. And those cursed bees and yellow jackets." "I get it. Now let's get to eating, I'm starved." I handed him a box of pizza then took one for myself.

"Isn't the weather great, Hyunjae?" A clear blue sky, a nice cool breeze and delicious pizza warming our laps and stomachs?" "When you put it like that..." I picked up the third box as I was convinced that I saw an ant running around. "An ant?" "Possibly." I checked the inside then sighed in relief. "Are you full?" "Nah. Pass some more over." My eyes widened as he took half of the box. "Are you a bottomless pit?" "I might be. I didn't eat earlier in anticipation of this." Youngjae ceased to amaze me every time we hung out.

We only recently became friends, but we instantly clicked. I wanted to find out just how many things there were about Youngjae that I had yet to learn. "Bro." "Huh?" He pointed straight ahead but there was nothing there. "There's nothing there." "I swear I just saw a horde of ants." "Don't lie." I looked back to where he pointed then gasped. It really was a horde. "Should we pack up?" A rabbit appeared out of nowhere and scattered the army of ants. "Aw, it's so cute. Can we keep it and raise it together Hyunjae?" "What are you, 5?" He crossed his arms while pouting.

It hopped over to us then briefly rolled around. "Do we have anything to feed it?" I checked the containers then opened one up. "Here, do you like olives?" It sniffed the olive then ate it from my hand. "Oh my god." "This is so cute!" "Are you taking pictures!?" I looked back at the bunny as I didn't want to expose it to violence. "Maybe it belongs to someone. I don't think wild rabbits live around here." "Sunshine! Where are you?" We turned our heads and saw a man calling out to a "Sunshine".

"There you are." He picked up the rabbit then looked at us. "So this is where you hopped off to. I'm so sorry if she caused you any trouble." "Nah. In fact, she saved us from an army of ants. We rewarded her with a few olives. I hope that was okay." "I'm glad to hear. We'll get out of your hair." He walked away and soon out of sight. "I think I'm gonna miss her." "Me too, Youngjae."