Derek imagine

You were in woods trying to clear your mind. Kicking rocks, breaking twigs, and stepping on leaves you thought you were by yourself until you heard faint growls.

Curiosity grew inside of you as you started to walk closer to the sounds.

As you walked closer to the noises you saw two figures fighting. They weren't human. You got a look at one of the wolf like figures fighting.

"Derek?" You said shaky.

Derek slashed the wolf and it whimpered and went off running in the opposite direction.

"(Y/n)" Derek said softly, stepping closer to you.

You backed away, slowly. Shaking her head. Tears threatening to fall.

"(Y/n)" Derek said again walking toward you.

You bumped into a tree, causing you to not be able to escape anywhere else. You threw your hands up to your face, dropping to the ground.

"W-wha, What are you?" You asked with fear in your voice.

He stepped in front of you and bent down so you and him at the same height.

"Come on," he said putting his hands out to you.

You took your hands from your face and shook your head away from transformed Derek. You shot your hands back up to your face seeing transformed Derek.

"Look,see. I'm not going to hurt you." He said taking your hands from your face and turning back into a human again.

He reached out for you to take his hands again. And once again you shook your head with loss of words.

"It's okay. Please Come with me. I'm not going to hurt you. (Y/n) please." He said with puppy dog eyes.

You were frozen with loss of words. "Please.." He trailed off.

You took out your shaky hand and he grabbed it lifting you up into his arms.

"I will never hurt you, I will always protect you. I love you (y/n)" he said picking you up bridal style.

-------------------------

A/N

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated but here's a Derek imagine for those of you who read my imagines

Xoxo

Brooke