Isaac Imagine (requested)

(These are really short so there are two separate Isaac imagines)

imagine 1.

You and you're boyfriend, Isaac were watching you favorite movie. You and Isaac had made a fort prior to the movie and both of you were snuggled up together while watching the movie. Isaac seem anxious about something, you had asked him earlier but he just said it was nothing. It cornered you because he had never lied to you, but you just brushed it off.

You threw some popcorn in your mouth, the popcorn was running low as your hand hit something at the bottom, You starred at it confused until you moved away the popcorn away from a blue box. You looked up at Isaac who was already starring at you with an emotion mixed with others. "Isaac what is this?" You asked his as you brushed off the popcorn off the box. 

"Open it." He said as he smiled down at you. You untwined your fingers from his as you began to open the box. you saw a beautiful ring with a tiny diamond on it. "Happy two year anniversary." Isaac said as he sat up from you and slowly took the box from you and took your hand into his. he slowly put the ring on your finger.

"Its a promise ring." He smiled at you.

"Oh Isaac." You said as you hugged him tightly. "I love you."

****

imagine 2.

Your pov

It has been two months since me and Isaac broke up, it killed me, it really di But I pretended like it didn't bother me because I had to say strong for myself. I walked up to my front door and threw my bag from school on the couch as I walked in. I was completely drained out and just wanted to go to sleep.

I walked into my room and saw my window open, I didn't remember leaving it open before I left. I shrugged my shoulders as walked over to it closed it.  I heard some footsteps that startled me. I jumped up when the person came out behind me. I quickly put my hand up to my heart to slow it down.

"Jesus Isaac, what are you doing here?" I asked as he looked at me with soft eyes. This day is turning weird suddenly.

"I missed you." He said as he began to walk closer to me, I backed up trying to get away from him but was trapped when I backed into the window. He was inches away from me. Don't give in, Do not give in.

"I made a mistake, Please (y/n) Take me back. I can barley survive without you." He whispered as he looked into my eyes. This was probably the only chance I  had to get him back, he was the love of my life, He was someone I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. Without saying anything, I gave him my answer. I crashed my lips on his. He was shocked at first but then his lips started to move in sync with mine. He grabbed my waist, pulling us closer together.

"I have my girl back." Isaac whispered, happily as we both fell onto the bed next to my window.