Daniel Sharman imagine

"Hey beautiful, what's wrong?" You heard your best guy friend say. You found your boyfriend cheating on you. You knew it was happening, you fell out of love with him a long time ago but the memories made you stay.

"How'd find me?" You said quickly wiping the tears that fell on your face.

"(Y/N), I know when something is wrong, why are you crying?" He knelt down to be level with you. You wiped a tear that escaped you eyes with his thumb.

"I finally broke up with him. I knew he was cheating I just hope- denied it. He said that the girl he cheated with is so much better then me. Maybe he's right." I whispered the last part buy Daniel still heard me. Another tear fell. You couldn't care less right now.

"Hey, Hey, there's no need to cry over him. He was no good for you, you deserve so much better." He smiled at you, an emotion flashed in his eyes and you couldn't figure out what it was.

"Can I try something?" He asked. You nodded your head and his face got closer to yours, he cupped yur face with his hand. He hesitated and you knew where he was going with this.

"You know you were always been there for me, you always stayed by my side when I needed it the most. You've always been there and I guess where I'm going with this is that I'm kind of glad that he cheated on me." You said softly, searching for emotions in his face.

"(Y/N)?"

"Yeah?" You asked.

"Just do it." He said and within a milasecond, you crashed your lips on to his, finally being with the one that you were meant to be with.

------
Hey guys, sorry this one is short. But thanks for the votes and reads.

Don't forget to request some too.
Xoxo
Brooke