Derek imagine (requested)

you had gotten into a car accident and broke several bones. you couldn't remember anything, including the car crash and from there on. you began to wake up and could feel every ounce of pain and more.

Your POV

I slowly opened my eyes. everything hurt. I noticed my arm in a cast and my leg in a brace. everything hurt and it felt like I could feel every pain and ache in my body. I look to the right of me and saw Derek sleeping in the chair next to me. through all the pain flowing threw me, I still felt the strong feelings I have for him.

"Oh, great you're awake." I heard someone whisper. I looked to the left of me and saw a nurse walking into the room.

"W-what happened to me?" I asked as she was checking all my stats.

"You got in a horrible accident, a drunk driver hit you head on, luckily the road was slippery from the rain and made your car slide into a tree. you're very lucky you are alive. " she said writing some stuff down on a white board.

"How's the pain hun?" she asked turning back to me.

"I can feel everything."

"I will give you some more morphine and that should help with the pain, do you want water or food or anything while I'm here?" she asked me.

"Can I have water just for now." I paused, "um what is he doing here?" I said pointing to Derek sleeping.

"He's been here since you have. along with another boy, I don't know where he went. but this one refused to sleep until you woke up. looks like sleep took over him." she said chuckling. "I'll be right back with your water. if you do decide you want to eat, the menu is right here." she said placing a menu on the table next to me.

"Thank you." I smiled

"I will tell the doctor that you are awake and he will  be by later. if you need anything else, press the call button." she said as I nodded.

I watched her as she walked out. A few minutes Scott walked in with a tray of food. He smiled at me as he let go of the bag of chips he was holding in between his teeth.

"Oh my god, (y/n), you're awake!" he exclaimed as he put the food on the table next to me and hugged the shit out me.

"ow, ow, that hurts." I said as he squeezed me. "Sorry, sorry. I- we were worried about you." he said sitting down in the chair next to me.

"What the hell happened?" I asked.

12 hours before .......

Scott's POV

Everyone was at the loft. Stiles, Peter, Lydia, (y/n), the twins, Jackson, Isaac, Allison, we were just waiting on Derek.

We the elevator come up and Derek opened up the door. he wasn't the only one though. Some girl came walking in behind him. I looked over to (Y/n) to see hurt in her eyes. she quickly put a fake smile on her face and walked out to the balcony. I followed her out there.

for the longest time (y/n) and Derek have had crushes on each other but their egos are too big for each of them to notice. Everyone in the group knows how they both feel.

"Hey (y/n), what's the matter." Me and (y/n) have gotten closer over the years.

"Nothing, just came out here for fresh air." she said looking out at the town.

"Common, I know you better than that the minute he walked in with that girl, you came out here. All of us here know how both you and Derek feel about each other. I don't get why you two can't see it, nor confess to each other." I said looking at her.

"it's complicated." she said shrugging her shoulders.

"No it isn't. just go ask to talk to him and talk to him. he has the same feelings for you, trust me I know." I said trying to convince her.

"Fine." she said as I walked in with her.

We started walking in and all of a sudden I walked into her back. "Ah gosh, (y/n), what are you doing?" I asked as she quickly walked out of the loft.

"Derek?! really?" I said looking over to him who was currently pushing the girl off of him.

"Go after her." I said to Derek.  that's the last I saw of them. then we got a call saying that (y/n) got in a car accident and is currently in surgery.

Present day.....

Scott told me everything as I listened. I heard a groan left of me. Derek must be up.

"I'm going to give you guys some time. do you want me to get you any food?" he asked as I nodded. "I'll get you your favorite food." Scott said walking out.   

"Morning sleepy head." I said looking over to Derek.

"Hey you're up. why didn't anybody wake me? " Derek asked sitting up.

"Maybe because you looked tired so they let you sleep." I said straightening up. I was part out of because of the morphine they gave me. I was hoping my feelings wouldn't speak out loud.

"Can we talk?" Derek asked facing me.

"Uh yeah, but first I have to warn you these drugs are making me out of it." I said smiling at him.

"That's okay all you need to do is listen." Derek said as I nodded. "Look all I want to start of by saying is that girl that I brought with me, I was helping out Jackson because I knew he liked her and I was  trying to help him out but I guess she didn't like him, or she was trying make him jealous or something. I really don't know but she pressed herself on to me. here's the part for me to say, and the part I really need you to listen to." He paused for a second.

"That day you first showed up to this town, the first time I saw you, my heart skipped a beat. And the first time Scott brought you over to the loft I felt a pinch of jealousy because he brought you. and the first time I heard you laugh and made every imperfection you had into a perfection, I felt myself falling for you. but I think we all know why I never said anything." Derek said currently looking down at his hands.

I felt a tear fall down on my cheek. I quickly wiped it away. my emotions were overloading right now.

"Are you crying (y/n)?" Derek asked.

"No there must be some dust in here or something in here is making my allegories react." I awkwardly chuckled.

"Yeah, sure." Derek said giving me a look.

"Okay fine, maybe a little tear dropped out of my eyes." I said looking at him. "But that's because I have so much pain." I quickly said.

"(y/n)......" Derek said pausing.

"Okay, okay, look I don't know hoe to describe any of the feelings I have for you all that I know is that every time I see you, I feel the stars form in my eyes, I feel the butterflies start flying around in my stomach. I feel my disappointment when I hear that you can't hang out with the group. I've liked you for a while and I don't think I can stop." I said letting a sigh of relive.

"I love you Derek." I said not looking at him. He brought his hand over to my face and brought it up so I was looking at him.

"I will always love you." he said crashing his lips onto mine.

——————————————-

Hey guys hoped you liked this imagine, I've changed my writing style for this one, comment if you would like to read more like this.

don't forget to send if requests if you want some.

don't forget to vote and comment thank you :)

xoxox

brooke