INTRO

"I'm heading straight for the castle,

they're going to make me their queen."

*****

Regina Stoker was a nomad, a traveller, who although liked to stay on familiar territory, wanted to see what the world could hold for someone like her.

She'd never been the sociable type, and helping the Cullens with their Volturi problem, certainly didn't help that.

Despite being surrounded by a variety of covens, (who were essentially vampire families,) she still didn't fit in. She still couldn't find the coven, the family that was for her.

That all changed, however, when the Volturi arrived. After claiming to be her mates, and inviting her to their home in Volterra, Italy, she couldn't help but feel somewhat a part of a family again, after being alone so long.

***

Welcome to my story guys!

I've decided to do something a little different this time around, by using a song to direct where this story goes.

The song used is Castle by Halsey.

Each chapter is two lines of the song, apart from the odd one which may be needed.

***

Btw the entirety of this book will be in 3rd person.

***

The Song used, Castle, is not mine, it is Halsey's.

Twilight is not mine, neither are it's characters, it in all it's entirety belongs to Stephenie Meyer.

However, everything else of this is mine. The idea, the extra characters, my OCs. Mine and mine only. Honestly it can't get any clearer than that.

Don't steal this because by god would I be infuriated.

Anyway, guys
Enjoy!

Adamantiumwolf15
Xxx