A/N

I hope you guys enjoy this story please vote for the chapters you like and leave a comment if you think i should change or add in a twist or two......

Tiana fresh out of college and went on a party night with her best friends only to end up in a mans bed the next day, after a few hours of pure passion and bliss she quietly left after soaking up on how handsome he was, only to discover that 3 months later she was pregnant, her parents kicked her out and she had to make a way for her and the baby after a few months as a waitress she finally got an office job.

Then she accidentally bumps into him one night at the grocery store with another women on his arm, he see's her with a child and remembers the steamy night they once had realizing the child was his, that was when his search began again looking for them.

They both worked for the same company but never knew that, except he found out he timed everything perfectly as to when they would bump into each other again after working one late night to get their work completed.

Then the worst thing imaginable happened......

Read to find out more

Copyright © 2019 by Shireen Delo. All Rights Reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced in any manner without written permission except in the case of brief quotations included in critical articles and reviews. For information, please contact the author. Published in South Africa. All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.