Chapter 6

So you guys know when it starts to go to the witch's part I made my own plot for it but it will still have the witch in all it just how the witch comes back and how the witch dies. And when I say to play just play or not but ok ;) it added affect

Still Sofia's P.O.V

"And if you just stayed here like I suggested well they definitely would be," Caspian said while gritting (I don't know if that's how you spell it but ok) though his teeth.

"You called us remember," Peter says

"My first mistake," Caspian says well that must hurt for Lucy I mean I'm happy they're here.

"No. Your first mistake was to lead these people." Peter said but starts to walk away when all of a sudden.

"Hey! I'm not the one to abandon Narnia," Caspian said well that kind of hurt me because I abandon those Narnians back at Cair paraval (I'm guessing that's how you spell it)

"You invaded narnia you have no right then he does," Peter says but at the time Caspian pushes through Peter's arm and Peter continues "you, him, your father," then Caspian stops but Peter continues " Narnia was better then the lot of you." Then Caspian gets triggered and pulls his sword and Peter pulls his and when they strike I turn into my lioness form and roared at them to stop when they stop I walk away in my lioness form to the stone table and lay down on there when all of a sudden I feel sleepy and turn back to a human and my vision starts to blur and then I know it was the worst decision ever to come there.

(Start to play the song and forget about the intro because it's not the song)
Caspian's P.O.V

I was looking for Sofia while looking at her painting on the wall and thinking that Peter is a brat of a king and all the soldiers and my uncle and ahhhh this all just so frustrating. But then all of a sudden Nikabrik comes out of no where and start to try and get my attention.

"Are you so glad of that magic harm now boy?" He said "your kings and queens have failed us," he kept saying and I was fully listening to him "hey you're army is half dead, and those that aren't will be soon enough." He said

"What do you want? Congratulations?" I say annoyed of what he wants.

"You want your uncle's blood so do we, you want the throne? We can get it for you." He say and leading me to the How down the back of it where the arch is and once we reach the arch I see Sofia sound asleep he starts to talk again

"You tried one ancient power. It failed. There's a power greater still. One that kept even Aslan and Sofia at bay for near a hundred years." Then I noticed a think on Sofia's neck and then heard a low growl and put my hand on my sword and start to come down the steps with my sword out of its handle and the growl is getting louder. Then they turn to word sand when that happen there were two hooded figures one a werewolf or wolf and the other is a harpy.

"I'm hunger, I'm thirst, I can fast hundred years and not die." Said the wolf and they kept getting closer and closer and I look between them.

"I can lie a hundred nights on ice and not freeze. I can drink a river of blood and not burst. Show me your enemy!" When he screamed that I got the full picture of it he was old and well old. Then the harpy started to chant something and went up to Sofia I don't know why she put Sofia over her shoulder and took her to the arch and chained her up but I was about the kill the harpy when she got the knife out but the wolf held me when he finish the circle holding me in place but what I saw next would break my heart the harpy stabbed Sofia in the stomach after what I just saw I was heartbroken.

"Nooooooooo you ugly harpy what have you done." After what I said she still didn't listen after that she was still chanting something and took out a wand is what it looked like and started to chant louder and then stabbed the wand to the ground then ice started to come out and go around the circle where I am and then up the arch where Sofia hangs dead but when the ice came it went to the wound and healed but then covers her up and traps her in the ice and the white witch appears but in the body of Sofia still in the ice.

"Wait this is not what I wanted I want Sofia!" I said starting to back up but was roughly grabbed but the wolf or werewolf again

"One drop of adam's blood, and I'm yours, my king, my love." She said with a mixture voice of Sofia and the white witch then the harpy started to approach me and to the knife and cut my hand with the knife.

"No" I said straggling to get out. Then the witch blew on her hand and pushed it forward ti me throw the ice then for some reason I stop straggling and put my hand out to reach her to be with Sofia when all of a sudden.

"Ahhhhhh" Sofia screamed "get out of meee bitch." and at the same time Peter and the team came in to stop the white witch from coming again.

"Stop" I heard Peter scream while they fought the wolf and harpy while Sofia was in pain and I had no control and in my body it's like the circle has an affect on anyone who is of adam's bloodline. Then I hear Lucy came but then groan or scream in pain. Then the white witch looked around and saw that everything is going down fall the she switches to Sofia but she was taking to everyone.

"When the time is right kill her don't worry about me you will know what to do and I know I can count on you I will try to hold her off." She said but me still have my hand stretched out and still bleeding from the cut the harpy made. Then all of a sudden I'm pushed out of the circle and I look up and see Peter was the one who pushed me.

Peter's P.O.V (thought you wouldn't see this coming)

"Get away from him," when I said that she recoiled back and looked down on me.

"Peter dear, I've missed you," while saying that she put her hand out again for a drop a blood.

"Come just one drop, you know you can't do this alone," then I started to think and I started to lower my sword that I have been holding up for so long. Then out of no where the tip of a sword  came out of the belly or the abdominal and the ice started to crack. And I stared out her with confusion of to whoms sword is it but before the ice broke Sofia was there and said thank you in a whisper then the white witch screams and the ice breaks apart and all the was left was Sofia half dead and Edmund with his sword and started to cut the rope when he was done Caspian ran up and caught her and put her down and Lucy came and took her potion whatever that thing is and put it in her mouth to drink then Lucy told us it would take a little bit for her to heal and wake up. Then we all left Caspian took Sofia to his room and we all went to our own rooms to sleep and rest and this of a plan.