Chapter 2

Caspian's P.O.V

"lair," "thief," "kill him," "stealer," they all said.

"I didn't steal anything," I said,

"didn't steal anything?" A minotaur said

"our home, our land, our freedom, our lives, you stole Narnia!" they all said,

"you would hold me accountable for all the crimes of my people?" I said

"accountable... and punishable," Nikabrik said

"ha! that is rich coming from you, dwarf." Reep said pulling his sword "have you forgotten it was your people who fought alongside the White Witch?"

"and I'd gladly do it again if it would rid us of these barbarians," Nikabrik said

"then it's lucky that it is not in your power to bring her back," Truffle said, "or are you suggesting that we ask this boy to go against Aslan now?" "some of you may have forgotten, but we badgers remember well...that Narnia is never right except when a Son of Adam was king."

"he's a Telmarine! why would we want him as our king? Nikabrik said,

"because I can help you," I said

"it's a trick!" someone said

then I heard a roar and saw a lioness then I remember that Sofia can transform into a lioness.

"at least hear him out," she said then I smiled at her and she then had light shade of pink on her cheeks oh she is so beautiful when she blushes. What are you saying?!

"beyond these woods, I'm a prince, the telmarine throne is rightfully mine! help me claim it, I can bring peace between us." I said hoping that hey would agree.

"it is true. this time is ripe." Glenstrom said while walking "I watch the skies...for it is mine to watch as it is your to remember, badger." "Tarva, the lord of victory, and Alambil, the lady of peace, have come together in the high heavens. and now here, a son of Adam has come forth...to offer us back our freedom.

"is this possible? Do you really think there could be peace? Do you? I mean, really?" then I turn and saw a squirrel who said it.

"two days ago, I didn't believe in the existence of talking animals...or dwarves...or centaurs. yet here you are in strength and numbers that we Telmarines could never have imagined. whether this horn is magic or not, it brought us together. And together, we have a chance to take back what is ours." I said and faced Glenstrom. "If you will lead us, then my sons and I..." then he pulled out his sword and held it high and continued "....offer you our swords." then all the centuars started to unshealed their swords and the others too.

"and we offer you our lives unreservedly" reep says

"Mira's army help will not be behind us sire" trufflehunter says in a calm voice

"if we had to be ready for them we need to hurry and find soldiers and weapons ... I'm sure that they will be here soon."

Time skip brought by Caspian's beautiful hair

Lucy P.O.V

this is the time they are camping with trumpkin and she goes into the woods

I was walking down a path to find Aslan

"Aslan?"  when all of a sudden I was pulled back and then I saw peter then I thought he probably followed me here to see if I'm safe. then he puts his finger to his lips so I know that I have to be quiet. then I look and saw a Lioness it had the same present aura around her like Sofia but she died. Then Peter went up and tried to kill her but a guy attacked him and now was fighting but then I yelled