Chapter 5

This is the cloths that Sofia wears when she wakes up

Caspian P.O.V

I start to carry Sofia and then I hear the bells ring and wake up the men that are still here and they're commanding other man to get bows and all. Then me, sofia who I still carry, peter, and susan start to run. but then

"peter!" susan yells

"our troops are just outside! come on!" peter yells back and starts running again and we follow. then I hear peter talking to ed telling him to signal the troops but he said he was busy. then we see peter trying to open the door but before he can open the gate

"peter! it's too late. we have to call it off while we can and sofia is hurt we have to go back." susan said

"no i can still do this," peter says then we look and see men coming from the door.

"help me!" peter says then I look at susan and lay Sofia on the floor and started to help peter when suddenly susan asked a question

"exactly who are you doing this for, Peter?" but peter didn't answer btu before I heard anything else I heard someone say charge and we are under attack from the men behind us, then at of nowhere narnians come and peter screams "For narnia!" before I charge I see a young teenage girl centaur look in fear but I ask her to come here when see came she says "what do you need sire," i replied "can you take her back to the How and tell queen lucy to heal her" I said pointing to Sofia. She nodded and took sofia on her back but I cal at one last time "what is your name" "my name is Delamene daughter of Glemstorm" and she runs off. Then I got back in the battle.

*******

Start at 0:46 and end at the end.
*******
Sofia's P.O.V
When I got out of the darkness I look around and see that I'm in my room and wearing a tan nightgown. Then I look to the wound to see that it's healed and there's a scar but that's fine I had many scars from every battles I took place in some were brutal and some were gruesome but the was always victory, then when I around I see on the bed a note and dress (This is the dress)

 Then I look to the wound to see that it's healed and there's a scar but that's fine I had many scars from every battles I took place in some were brutal and some were gruesome but the was always victory, then when I around I see on the bed a note...

And in the note it says
Dear Sofi,
I hope I gave the cure just in time and if you wake up put on the dress and come and found me I want to talk about the things of what happen when I was gone and the new things in London. Oh and I also heard that you and Caspian are together congrats and you guys are so cute you just have to tell me ok see ya.

Love,
           Lu
Well that was the weirdest letter I ever got in my lifespan. Oh well I have to go find Lucy. I just hope everyone is alright. I go all over the place and I can't find here then I go to the stone table or the how and found Lucy sitting on the cracked stone table. When I sat down I turn to look at Lucy and all of a sudden she hugged me and I was taken back by this why would she hug me all of a sudden.

"Thank aslan you awake their about to be here but in the mean time we and talk about everything and mostly about Sofian," Lucy said ecstatics or hyper I don't know anymore but I was still confused.

"Sofian," I said with a hint of confusion

"Yay in London when a person and another person like each other they have a nickname of both their names together so Sofia and Caspian makes Sofian," Lucy explained calmly

"Oh now it makes sense but why would they do that I mean he's my soulmate an-" but than I was rudely interrupted by Lucy

"YoursoulmateIthoughtiswasloveatfirstsightIthoughtitwassomethingelseandnotsoulmatewellyou'relucky" she said so fast that I could engulf even under stand her

"Calm down and repeat that again slower," I said slow so that she understand.

"Your soulmate I thought is was love at first sight I thought it was something else and not soulmate well you're lucky," she said much more calmer than before.

"I think so too everyday or just today because He confessed to me today before the battle and then I got shot and fell asleep and then Caspian carried me and knows the rest of the story." I said explaining everything to Lucy. Then all of a sudden I heard Narnians walking so me, Lucy, Delamene who I found out is my savior, and other Narnians that stayed here in the how. We all walk up the ramp and from afar we see Caspian, Peter, Susan, Nikabrik, Trumpkin who was hurt, Reep and his man, and centaurs but the group looks so small from last time I saw them but yet I was carried back here so I do not know what happen but when they got closer I wonder what happen and was about to ask when Lucy beat me to it.

"What happened," in an scared for the answer voice.

"Ask him," said in a mad voice and turned his head to Caspian. But than Caspian is confused on why he was mad at him thinking it was Peter's fault and stops to say "me? You could have called it off there was still time," Peter turns to fully face Caspian

"Well if you kept with the plan those soldiers would be still alive," after hearing this, this made my heart break and for my to tear up and put my hand up to my mouth to stop the gasp. Those soldiers dead for narnia but now we have less troops and need back up if they were to come here and fight. Then Caspian says something that gets me out of my mind and into reality but I know this would just start a fight.