How They Would React To Your Pregnancy *Marauders Era*✔

James Potter: Ahhh. Now even though you two were both quite young and still in school, James wouldn't care. He would be proud of himself and you constantly brag to his friends about knocking you up. He would be happy and extremely supportive, tending to your every needs.
He appointed the titles of Godfathers to all the marauders and every month or so, you would all meet up for a lil party. However as time went on, he would become more and more nervous. What would he do with a baby? "Ahaha funny. Wait. No way"

Sirius Black: Sirius, even with his confident personality, he would be scared for you and his child. His family would find out and who knows what they would say. He told you to keep it low-key and but it still wasn't something to completely hide.
He was quite speechless for the first month or so. He kept a dazed face and didn't move a muscle when his friends all congratulated him. It all seemed surreal. When he finally came to his senses, his father instincts popped in a little to early. "Actually?!, oh shit are you gonna cry?"

Remus Lupin: Save him. Poor soul. He cried so hard after he left the room. He was terrified of everything that would happen. He could deal with a baby, not at school at least. His werewolf problems he was most scared of. Even this your assurance and his friends, he couldn't help but fear for your child's life. He realized that he could kill it. All that aside, he became more affectionate towards you.
He never left your side and he comforted you whenever you felt a little scared or when your hormones kicked him. He quickly shot down all your insecurities and was there whenever you needed him. "We're having a little baby. My own!"

Severus Snape: So Snape was completely distraught. If he could go back in time and make sure he didn't cum in you, he would have. However, even though you tried to keep a neutral expression telling him the news, he saw the happiness and tried his best to change his views. He also frankly did not have the heart to kill his child. He was embarrassed because of this, even though he often saw you and your friends squealing, he was humiliated.
Having a child at such an age and knowing that know everyone, and everyone knew that both of you shared an intimate life with each other. Despite that, he held his head high. He was secretly happy that is was near the end of the school year and it was your last year at Hogwarts, so he didn't have to worry about being at school with a baby. "Y/N......really?"

Tom Riddle: It was probably a better idea not to tell the father that you were pregnant. He was mad. Absolutely livid, at himself to, for letting you get pregnant. He had plans to conquer the wizarding world and he really didn't need a child in the way.

He started yelling at you, and threatened to kill the child if you didn't get out of his sight in like 3 seconds.
But yeah he was blinded by hatred towards this child and himself that he forgot he loved you? He forgot how much you meant to him for a while. After a month of straight up ignoring you. He was seriously thinking and his thoughts wandered towards you. Maybe it wasn't so bad. You both where ending your time at Hogwarts and to see you so protective over your-his child, made him a bit jealous.

So unlike him, he went to you (making sure no one could see or hear you) and literally spent 30 minutes just begging for you to forgive him. He poured his heart and you saw the truth. Letting him stay with you for the night, his hands never left your stomach. He, needing and wanted to keep up a reputation, decided, with your permission, to keep your pregnancy a secret. Thus researching and buying medications and everything you needed. Creating a charm to hide your stomach Sven from Dumbledore himself. All was well in the end. "Your pregnant.......not anymore slut".