How You Meet *Golden Trio Era*✔

Harry Potter:
You pushed your way through the small hallway of the train attempting to find an empty compartment. It was easy to get claustrophobic and you found yourself closing your eyes to avoid the feeling of panic. Out of no where your felt yourself run into a body. Opening your eyes in a flash, you were met with a boy with the most beautiful eyes you had ever seen. "I'm so sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry" You stuttered gathering your bags closed to you. The boy laughed sheepishly, his hand reaching to scratch the back of his neck. "No it's fine". You started awkwardly at each other before the boy spoke again. "So uh what your name" You smiled and reached out your hand, "Y/N, Y/N L/N, what about you." "Harry, Harry Potter".

Ron Weasley :
A small crowd of children was surrounding the broom shop. News had spread fast that there was a new release. Naturally, you felt obliged to take a look at it yourself, even if it was just a glance. Waking buy the shop, your head turned to the side to stare at the broom. It was slick, and you could almost feel the touch of it. Because you were to busy looking at the window, you failed to notice a small pothole on the road. You were down in a flash. "Owww" you groaned. Before you could get up, a hand had reached out to grab your arm. Allowing the stranger to lift you up, you looked over to see a boy about your age. "Are you okay?" he asked. "Yes, sorry about that, what your name". He smiled broadly and pointed at his chest. "I'm Ron Weasley, and you?" "Y/N L/N"

Draco Malfoy:
"Y/N, remember dear, we are not leaving until you become acquainted with the Malfoy's son Draco" your mother walked over to the corner in the ballroom. You really hated balls. You sighed, looking around for Draco before finding him standing in front of his mother, Narcissa, fussing over him. "Do I have to" you whined. A light slap bit your head telling you the answer of your question. Unknowingly, your mother made eye contact with his and they both nodded before grabbing their children's arms and dragging them to the middle of the floor. "Introduce your self". Shyly, you walked up to the boy, who like you seemed embarrassed. "Hi" Draco looked back at his mother and turned away suddenly once he saw her stern face. He looked down before reaching his hand out. "Care to dance" he grumbled. Your parents nowhere to be seen.

Fred Weasley :
Your hair whipped your face as you flew through the air in your broom. You were currently playing a match against Gryffindor, while your played for Hufflepuff. You grabbed the quaffle and made your way towards the three circles. The Hufflepuff stands roared as you neared the Keeper. Suddenly your heard your name. "Y/N!" Your friend screamed. Before you could process what was happening, a flash of red appeared beside you and you heard the wack of the Beater. You realized soon after that Fred Weasley from the opposing team saved you from getting a very nasty head injury. After the match, you ran up to Fred. You had never talked to him in your life and your were a tiny bit nervous. "Hey Fred". He turned around from his friends to face you. You looked down. "Um thank you for - hitting the ball". He laughed. "No problem. What's your name again" You looked to see him smiling down at you. "Y/N"

George Weasley :
You hurried down the stairs to the potions class as you had previously asked Professor Snape to help you with your extra potions work. You were a bit early but it didn't matter as you could use that time to set up. You jumped the last few steps and opened the door leading into the classroom. *splash* You were drenched. Ice cubes trailed down your back, your other stuck to you and your books were soaking. Quiet screamed throughout the room as you slowly looked up. Low and behold, George Weasley, the schools prankster stood, frozen with shock. "Umm" you were speechless as you stared at him. He suddenly jumped over the desk and ran towards you. He grabbed your books and quickly dried them out using a wind summoning spell and he attempted to do the same to you but it barely helped. "I am so sorry, please, I'm sorry, sorry, sorry sorry sorry" he ranted. You just stood there. "I won't tell Snape" He looked up. "Really?" "Yeah really" He grinned, feeling relieved. "What's your name by the way" "Y/N L/N, I know who you are by the way." He laughed. "Yeah we're kind of celebrities around here" "We're?" "Yeah, Fred and I"

Cedric Diggory:
It was a few weeks before the Yule Ball and of course, all the girls started to travel in packs wherever they went. That included you and your friends. It was a Saturday and you were outside in the snow walking towards Hogsmeade. "Hey Y/N" your friend grinned at you. "What?". Your friends all paused their conversations and waited to hear the news. "Don't look now-" all heads turned to look around, "-but Cedric is looked at you". Your heart skipped a beat and flipped as you looked to see him look away quickly. "Are you sure?" You asked unsure of the situation. She giggled "yes of course". Your friends all ran off, leaving you by yourself. You turned around to see Cedric walk up to you. "Hello" you said smiling slightly trying not to panic. "Hi Y/N" He blushed. "I know we haven't talked really but I've noticed you and I just want to ask if you want to go with me." "To the Yule Ball?" "Yes. I mean no if you don't want to" He looked away and started to back up. "No wait, I'll go"