How You Meet *Marauders Era*✔

𝓙𝓪𝓶𝓮𝓼 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻:
It was midday and you were walking from class to the ruins near the school to read a bit before class started again. As you neared, you started to faintly here jeering and a startled yell. Too faint to be that noticeable, you dismissed it and continued on your way. However it got louder and you found yourself jogging towards to sound from curiosity. Right when you turned the corner, you witnessed something that changed your life. Just barely though. There were four boys. You had seen them and you knew only two of their names. James and Sirius. They were all in your class but you never talked to them and they never talked to you. There were all crowded and James wand was raised pointed at Snape who was hung upside down mid air. His robes your flipped so they covered his face. Normally, bullying wasn't anything you found cool or funny but Snape was different. He would often (he sat behind you in potions and beside you in divination) call you names and glare at you. So you felt kind of nice seeing him suffer humiliation. It was a funny sight and you couldn't help but to laugh a little. You tried to keep it in but your couldn't help it and it came out in a snort. Everyone went silent as you turned around sharply, covering your mouth and laughs case out. You started to walk away but James ran up to you. "Wait, wait, your Y/N right?" "Yes. Why?" He smiled. "No reason. I'll see you in class"

𝓢𝓲𝓻𝓲𝓾𝓼 𝓑𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴:
It was a bad habit. It really was but you just couldn't help sneaking into the restricted library at night. First of all, it was the thrill that your always found fun and the books, oh the books they were something else. They had pretty much everything of dark magic and you lived for it. Right now, you were reading about evil monsters that had been killed off by the orders of the Ministry. With a book in hand you walked through the shelves of books. You unfortunately failed to hear the sound of footsteps getting closer. Suddenly you saw the presence of another person in front of you and your heart went nuts. You screamed "MERLINS BEARD MY FRIE-" and hand covered your mouth before you brought any unwanted attention from the teachers and you were dragged down to the floor. You looked up to see you it was and you immediately recognized the face. However you had no idea what his name was. "What are you doing here" you furiously whispered "probably doing the same thing as you. Reading" "obviously" The boy grinned and looked down at you. "I'm Sirius Black and you're?" "Y/N L/N"

𝓡𝓮𝓶𝓾 𝓛𝓾𝓹𝓲𝓷:
It was late at night and you were begging to feel tired. You longed for the comfort of your bed and dreamed of finally being about to rest your head on a nice feathery pillow and pull the covers over your body and sleep for days. But school was keeping your from doing that. You had a test coming up and you needed to study for it. Just as you finished packing up your stuff, the door to the common room slammed open and the familiar four walked in. "I swear I'll kill him" "Snape? Yeah everyone does" "Look his stupid hair looks like he forgot he had any" "I know. Poor guy. I don't think he had any friends" "Well I mean Lily" "WORMTAIL. SHES NOT HIS FREIND" You stared awkwardly at the four before accidentally making eye contact with the more quiet one. The awkwardness made it difficult for your to break it. His face was one that looked like he was in mental pain from hanging out with the bunch. "Oi Remus", Sirius looked over at Remus and followed his gaze to me. He smirked. "Hey look, Moons has got himself a girlfriend. Hahah Y/N, not bad" I blinked then blushed as I looked away instantly. Remus blushed ten shades of red and glared at his friend. "Shut up I do not", "all right all right. See you in class Y/N. Don't worry I'll make sure you sit next to him"

𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓾𝓼 𝓢𝓷𝓪𝓹𝓮:
It was a nice day and you were spending it outside. You just finished taking a small nap and was waking up a small hill closer to the school grounds. What's this? You thought as you neared a large crowed. As you came closer, the crowd started to split and soon you made out a body lying in the middle. To your left, you saw a group of boys laughing and it didn't take a genius to figure out what happened. Upon further inspection you saw green on the uniform of the injured student. Slytherin. Glaring at everyone around you. You quickly walked up to the boy and picked him up. You looked around you at the rest who had gone quiet as they looked at you in confusion as to why you were helping Snape of all people. You snarled and quickly make your way to the Infirmary.

𝓣𝓸𝓶 𝓡𝓲𝓭𝓭𝓵𝓮:
Excited for your first year at Hogwarts, you dashed through the streets of Diagon Alley looking for all the necessities you needed to buy. The last thing on your list was a wand and you began to make your way down to the shop. Ollivanders. The famous wand shop where everyone got their wands. Suddenly a boy your age walked up to you. "Excuse me," he spoke clearly, an intimidating look and aura surrounding him. "Do you know where I can get my wand." I blinked at him before nodding. "Yes. I'm heading their right now. Would you like to follow me." The did not speak but jerked his head in the direction I was heading in, indicating to me that he was going to follow me. "My names Y/N L/N, I wonder if we'll be in the same house. What's your name?" The didn't respond and I realized that it was hopeless trying to talk to him so I left it. However, just as I walked out the door with my wand, I heard him say "Tom Riddle".