Sex With Draco Malfoy HC ✔

• Draco is quite emotional and aches to be truly loved. Emotionally and physically. Sure, his mother loved him more than anything but he always felt stressed and hated on during his Hogwarts years.

If he's in a good mood:
• He's more the giver more than the receiver when he's happy. He's quite prideful and wants his S/O to feel the best when their with him.

• He can't wipe that smirk off of his face whenever he's down on you.

• Please loud, moan or whatever. He adores hearing your voice and it really boosts his confidence.

•Draco loves it when you run your hands through his hair. Most of his life it's been all neat and tidy so he feels relieved when it's in a mess.

•He tends to be quite silent at times. He will be vocal then suddenly quiet down. This is usually because he wants to hear you and not himself.

If he's in a bad mood:
• There's two sides of him when he's in a bad mood. He'll either be really stressed and angry or he will be sad and feeling depressed (this usually occurs when you both are older).

• When he's stressed, he'll be quite selfish and focus on himself rather then on you.

• This is a good time for you to be the dominant  one as he will be completely at your mercy.

• But other times he will take control and be quite rough with you.

•This can result in a lot of marks and bruises on you. He does take quite a toll on your body.

• When he's sad, he'll will completely take on the role as a sub. He needs to be taken care of.

•As his partner, it's your job to do that. This is when everything is slow and more passionate.

• Most of his life he was been critiqued and needs to hear kind words directed towards him.

• He will be quite helpless and sometimes will let out a few whimpers. He has cried before in the midst of this.

• This side of him, he is really ashamed of you have to coax him into letting himself relax.

• Consider yourself engaged when he turns like this, you mean a lot to him.