What You Fight About *Golden Trio Era* ✔

[I will publish Fred and George's parts later (most likely after I finish the Marauders + Tom Riddle's)

Harry Potter:  During the quest to retrieve the Horcruxes, an accident occurred, which caused Harry to be badly injured; so injured he was walking towards death's door. He had tried to retrieve a Horcrux, but he had forgotten that a Horcrux has complex and dangerous protective enchantments around it. He was thrown meters away from the Horcrux and hit his head on a rock. After you quickly made sure that he was okay to be left by himself for a short while, you took a deep breath and made your way over to the Horcrux to retrieve it. 

Luckily, unlike Harry, you had done your research and knew the spell to obstruct and destroy the Horcrux and its enchantments. However, unfortunately for you, the spell was very complex and required a lot of energy and magic, and if it went wrong, you could be killed. Nonetheless, you did your best and barely managed to break past the enchantments and destroy the Horcrux. Even though you succeeded, killing the Horcrux had its repercussions, and your left arm was cut off, causing you to lose a lot of blood. When all the pain had subsided, you forged yourself a new metal arm and made your way over to Harry, who was still unconscious from the fall. 

After you healed him and made sure all his injuries had healed, you quickly explained how you destroyed the Horcrux. When the night came, you and Harry slept, but one thing was keeping you awake. Not once, not even after you were done explaining the process of how you destroyed the Horcrux, had Harry thanked you for your help and care, and neither did he ask if you were ok. 

Once you and Harry returned to Hogwarts, everyone surrounded Harry and he told the story of how the Horcrux was destroyed. That was the last straw. Not once did he give you credit or care for you, when you were working so hard all the time to make sure he was safe and successful. And what hurts more, more than Harry neglecting you, was that nobody seemed to care.

Ron Weasley: Recently, your mother had suffered a heart attack, and was in the hospital for two weeks. This evening was her first night back home after the heart attack, and you wanted it to be perfect. You also wanted to use this as an opportunity to tell your mother that you and Ron planned to move in together in the next few months. So, in order to make it perfect, you decided to make a feast worthy of a king for dinner. You spent all day working on the steak, gravy, salad, soup, mash potatoes, and of course, dessert. An hour before you went to pick your mother up, you realized you forgot to get the chocolate syrup from the stores. 

Before you left, you instructed Ron to take the cake out of the oven so that it had time to cool down. You got the proper syrup and headed home. You really hoped that Ron took the cake out of the oven. You entered the kitchen, and what you saw shocked the living daylights out of you and caused your blood to boil. Let's just say Ron took the cake out of the oven and put it somewhere else, along with the pies and salads, and the other delicacies you had worked hard on preparing. Where he had put them, you had one guess: his stomach. And it turns out you were correct, and you walked into the dining room, you saw Ron sitting there, wiping his mouth with his hands.

"Hi y/n, I took the cake out of the oven as you asked me too! It was really good. I don't know why you made so much food for me though, you know I only eat about half of what you made tonight. Don't worry though, it was still good. What are you having for dinner? Hopefully something nice" he rambled on and on, not noticing that you were glaring at him whilst on the verge of tears, angry and disappointed in him. "You PIG! That WAS my dinner, along with my mothers! You disgust me, get OUT of this house and do not come back!" Surprised, he looked up. Seeing you like this scared him; he wasn't sure what he did wrong.