chapter 17

(OK so I told y'all a while ago that if I hit 100 I'd do a special chapter so this is going to be the special chapter but also part of the story I also updated a lot today so I hope you enjoy)

*Ciel's POV*

After Kitten left all four of my servants attention turned to me. "All of you get back to work but before that there is one thing all of you need to know: I do not like that stupid girl like that do you understand SEBASTIAN?" I made sure to put Sebastian out because he was the one saying we were love birds and all that stupid s**t. All of them left to go back to work and I went to my desk to do mine. I worked on all the stupid paperwork I hated doing until I got severely annoyed. I growled and thought that it might be better to get away from it for a while. I sighed and thought 'I'll just go see Kitten if she or anyone asks I can just say that I was scolding her.' I got up and walked to her room I opened the door and saw her laying there her (h/l) (h/c) hair laid on the bed around her and her hand over her lips she looked so very innocent and almost fragile. I walked over to the side of the bed facing her. I softly took my hand and very gently pushed her hair out of in her face and to tge side. I then moved my hand up to the top of her head and gently started to brush it out. After a minuet or two I felt something under her hair it felt a little odd so I pulled it up to see a little cat ear my eye got wide as I heard her groan. After a minuet or two she calmed back down and I reached over her and pulled the other one out ((er/c) is going to be ear colour/color) I looked at her (er/c) ears and mumbled, "no wonder she has the nickname of kitten." I let go of her ears and looked her over. Her ears and hair match but it's almost cute. I watched as her ears slowly laid back down on her head. I softly started to pet her and then I felt her ear push against my hand as the other one stood right up. I gulped as I stopped and looked to see her eyes wide and looking at me. I moved away and tried to explain my self but she put her hand over my mouth.

*your POV*

I put my hand over Ciel's mouth just as he was about to say something. I got off the bed and whispered in his ear, "do you promise you wont tell anyone." He gave a small nod yes as I pulled away and took my hand off of his mouth. I looked at him for a minuet but then turned away. I felt him touch my ear I stood up right stiff. "I'm not going to hurt you, you can relax Sebastian on the other hand... well he might not let you walk ten feet away from him," he said softly as he moved his hand to the top of my head. "you aren't going to tell him right," I asked a little nervous. "No Kitten I'll let this be just our little secret," he said softly. "Thanks," I said relieved. "sure but I have to ask do you pure or wage your tail or even have a tail for that matter?" he asked softly making me turn a soft pink. "I really don't know honestly you're the first person to actually know I have these ears and tail." I answer still a little pink. "I'm the first," he asked surprised. I nodded. "well may I see how you react to being petted?" he asked softly. I bit my lip, gave a small nod, and said, "I suppose that would be ok, since you agreed not to tell." I felt him move his hand in between my ears and down to the back of my head. He moved and sat a little closer to me and started to pet me again. He then started to scratch behind my ears making me purr a little and my tail wag just a little. "Now is that your tail there wagging?" he asked with a small smirk. "shu... shut up you jerk it's non of your business," I said my cheeks a little red now. His smirk only got bigger as he teasingly said, "now I thought you where a cat not a dog so why are you wagging your tail like that? Does it really feel that good to have me pet you?" "shut up ok... I told you I've never had anyone do this to me before... can't you cut me some slack and lay off," I said even redder. He only smiled and said, "ok ok I'll cut you some slack and stop." "thank you," I said with a small smile as he started to pet the stop where I was most sensitive so my tail started to wag even more and I started to purr a fair amount more even though this whole time I was trying to fight it. "Does it feel really good right here," he asked gently. I nod my head and move my head a little to get his hand to pet me a little more. "It must feel quite nice because I've only done this for a few minuets and it seems I've already spoiled you," he said with small smirk. "shut up you jerk," I purred out not being able to help it anymore. He sighed and continued to pet me earning more purrs and my tail gently wagging more. He stopped and took his hand away from me. I couldn't help it I let out a small wine and rubbed my cheek against his. His eye got wide. "Kitten what what are you doing," he asked obviously surprised. I pulled away and said a little red, "I'm sorry Ciel I didn't mean to." He sighed and said, "do you really want me to pet you that badly that you would do such a thing?" "I I I really didn't mean to Ciel I-" "How about you be my pet?" he asked softly cutting me off. My eyes got wide. "I'll let you stay here with me and I'll pet you and give a good amount of attention. We can say your my maid and you can do some chores like cook. I'll feed you too." he said gently looking at me. I nodded and said, "that doesn't sound too bad but are you sure?" I asked a little confused. He gave me a small nod and said, "it seems I'm not allergic to you and I think it would be nice for me to finally know what it's like to have a kitten." My eyes got wide and then I gave him a big hug and said, "thank you Ciel thank you so very much." His eye got wide for a minuet but he softly slipped his arms around me and hugged me back a little making me smile even bigger as I hugged him only tighter. "OK ok now Kitten that's enough don't you think," he said softly pushing me off. I smiled and said, "ok Ciel but thank you so much." He gave me a small nod and said, "Ok now Kitten I'm afraid I have a lot of paperwork to do. I'll see you at dinner." I gave him a smile and said, "alrighty Ciel don't work yourself too hard." He gave me a nod and left. I laid back down hiding my ears and fell back asleep.