chapter 20

*Your POV*

I groaned sitting up and looking around I saw Ciel asleep on the side of my bed. I touched my shoulder and started undoing the bandages. I looked at the stitches and sighed. I then felt something throw me back down on the bed. My eyes got wide as I realized Ciel had thrown me on the bed and I could feel his arms get incredibly tight around me. "D**n you girl don't worry me like that," I heard him say but when he said it he almost sounded like he was going to cry. "Ciel," I started but he only hugged me tighter. "Don't talk don't move just let me hold you right now," he said making my heart pound though I didn't know why. He only tightened up even more and then laid his hands down next to my head and leaning over me. For some reason my heart only got faster as he started to look me in the eyes. He took one hand off of the bed putting it on my cheek and said looking me in the eyes, "You worried me don't ever get hurt again understand or I'll put you in bandages." I nodded confused on why he was so upset but at the same time I kind of like the fact that he was worried about me. He laid back down on top of me and rapped his arms tight around me again. "Ciel what are you doing," I said feeling my face get hot. "I'm giving you a hug to show you how worried you made me so if you don't like it... it's your fault and because of that I wont let go so easily," I felt him bit his lip when he stopped but his arms only got tighter when he began to speak again making my heart start to pound faster as my face got even hotter. "Ciel don't you think that's enou-" "no it's not enough. Now just be quite because you worried me and now you're going to accept the consequences." "Young master what do you think you-" "Sebastian I'm not hurting her so what's the problem," he said a little annoyed. "Young master did she just wake up." "yes" "did she give you permission to hug her like that" "no" "then young master did you not consider that she might still be sore from-" Ciel got off of me quick and said concerned, "I didn't hurt you did I?" "No," I said sitting back up. "Your face is all red I wasn't holding you too tight that you couldn't breath right?" he asked concerned and going to touch my cheek. "No no it's not that, it's just you don't usually act like this is all it's a little odd," I said feeling my heart get even faster to say it and thought 'why is my heart getting so fast all he did was hug me really tight. but even though him just being here with me is making my heart fast. Ciel's hand met my cheek and said, "Sebastian leave us alone please."

*Ciel's POV*

I asked Sebastian to leave and he shot me a quick dirty look and left. I looked at Kitten her cheeks even redder. 'Is she red over me? Seeing her like this it's making my heart get so fast and I want to hold her in my arms again it felt really good to hold her there.' "H Hey Ciel do you know how long I've been asleep," Kitten asked pulling me from my thoughts. "A week," I said biting my lip hard. 'She's been asleep for a week but it looks as if one simple week has made this funny feeling in my chest for her get even bigger.' I thought feeling my own cheeks get a little hot. "what all happened while I was asleep?" She asked. "I caught the killer and Lizzy and I broke up," I said biting my lip at the end. 'I broke the engagement with Lizzy because all week I've seen her asleep it worrying me and then going to sleep dreaming of her feeling the same odd feeling that I have in my chest, that I truly don't want to admit, but in those dreams I could say it I could admit it to her again and again and she would admit that she had the same feeling making my cheeks hot as I'd lean down to hold her lips with my own. But those are just silly dreams it's not like there's anyway she has the same feeling. So then why why do I have it for her d**n it.' I thought biting my lip even harder as I felt my cheeks get hotter and my heart beat faster but also feeling like a complete fool. "I'm really sorry Ciel I thought for sure you two wouldn't break-" She started but I couldn't help myself "I broke the engagement," I said feeling my cheeks get even hotter. "Why," she asked I took a little peak at her and saw she wasn't red anymore. I looked away and thought 'D**n it I'm an idiot and now I see just how stupid and careless the moves I've made are. And because of that it just hurts especially to know I've fooled myself with my own stupid fantasies. but worse to know that right now I just want to hear three little words leave her lips that I know will never be said.' "because... because... I... D**n it Kitten because of you," I said upset at myself and throwing my hands down on the bed and looking her dead in her eyes. I bit my lip and went to turn away quick but felt her grab my sleeve making me look back to see her all red in the face.

*Your POV*

Ciel said that he broke his engagement because of me and then looked me dead in my eyes he was all red but then he quickly tried to turn away I couldn't help myself I grabbed his sleeve and he looked back at me I felt my heart start to pound even faster and my cheeks get even hotter as I said, "You you broke it because of me?" Ciel gave me a small nod and said, "because of this funny feeling in my chest over... over you and it wont go away d**n it, it won't go away!... no matter how many times I tell myself you don't feel the same it wont go away." My eyes got wide "What what do you mean you have a funny feeling in your chest over me," I stuttered out feeling my heart pound even more. "Kitten please I'm begging you don't, please don't make me admit what I think this feeling is because it... it's only going to hurt worse to hear you tell me you don't feel the same... and I think it hurts enough without me admitting it... I, I can't say it I just can't," Ciel said grabbing my hand and looking me into my eyes but he looked sad, upset, but above all hurt. "Ciel does it really hurt," I asked feeling bad. "It does it hurts really bad," he said biting his lower lip and going to look away. I grabbed his hand and said stuttering really badly, "is is there anything I can do to make it feel better?" "nothing you would actually like to do," he said looking away and trying to pull his hand from mine. "How do you know that I won't be willing to do it if you don't tell me what it is," I said grabbing his hand tighter and feeling my heart beat even faster and my cheeks heat up even more. "Fine you really want to know," he said looking me in the eyes. I nodded and he took his hands put his thumb on my chin making me look up at him as he leaned in. "What will make it stop hurting? What made it feel so good in all of those silly fantasies of mine a kiss and you feeling the same for me," he whispered on my lips making me shiver so he rapped his arms around me pulling me closer to him. "Ciel," I stuttered out. With that he let go and pulled away. "I knew you wouldn't do it. I knew you wouldn't feel the same. I knew-" he started but I couldn't help it I grabbed him and said stuttering, "Ciel do you really just want one kiss are you sure you can't have more than just one?" His eye got wide as he stuttered, "Kitten do you... do you... do you really mean that?" I nodded feeling my cheeks get even hotter and my heart faster. I felt him put our lips close again. "You promise you mean it Kitten," he whispered on my lips. "Ciel I do mean it but there's something I have to tell you first," I said a little nervous. He pulled away and said, "well what's that?" "Well you see Ciel I... I kind of... never kissed anyone before... I don't know how to kiss," I stuttered and said the last bit quietly. His eye got wide but then he said, "Well then I'll just teach you if that's alright with you?" "I would kind of like that if you were the one teaching me," I said. "good because I will alright?" he asked sitting down in front of me and pulling me close again. I nodded as he took my hand and laid it on his shoulder. "do you mind putting your arms around my neck and me holding you like this?" he asked putting one arm around my waist and his hand on my cheek. "I don't mind," I said as I put my arms around his neck. "now I might hold you a little tight when we kiss from enjoyment or simply wanting to hold you closer alright," he said as I nodded. "you can do the same with me too if you want," he said. I gave him another nod. "and for the actually kiss just follow my lead ok?" he said softly. "But Ciel what if you don't like it?" I said nervous. "Oh Kitten how could I not like it when you are the one kissing me? How in this world could I not like it when the girl I've been dreaming of is letting me finally hold her lips with my own and might let me do it again and again. If anyone should be worried that one of us might not like the others kiss it's me. I mean you've never done this before and I want this soo badly I have to make sure you like it. so that you might let me do it again." he said as he moved pressing our lips together so that his lips brushed mine as he whispered the last bits. "Now close your eyes please," he said softly his lips brushing mine as I felt his hot breath against my lips making me shiver. "OK," I stuttered out as I closed my eyes. I then felt him begin to kiss me his arms got tight around me as I tightened my arms around him and began to kiss him back making him hold me even tighter and I did the same to him.