Chatting

I woke up to Mey Rin softly pushing on me. I groaned softly and asked, "is something wrong is someone hurt or something?" "No. Of course not, " Mey Rin replied. "OK" I said tiredly. Mey Rin handed me a (f/c) dress and said, "you should hurry and get dressed the younger master will be quite mad if what happened yesterday happens again today." I nodded as she left and I got dressed, brushed my hair, and hurried down. Ciel looked up at me and mumbled, "So you decided to get up this morning and eat breakfast with me." "Yes," I said to were only he could hear. He looked over at me a little bit as I gently returned a few of his glances making him look off quick. I couldn't help but smile to myself all throughout breakfast. I didn't eat much but offered to wash to dishes. That surprised just about everyone though Sebastian told me I couldn't and Ciel said that he wanted to have a chat with me. As I walked behind Ciel thinking 'is the pirate going to scold me or yell at me or punish me?' when we got to his study he sat in his desk and I sat in the chair in front, of his desk of course. I smiled at him gently though he just started to interrogate me. I answered his questions as they started to drift from the murder to just questions to find out what type of person I am,  like my favorite colour and birthday that kind of thing. I then started to shoot questions at him softly making him say, "I'm the one asking questions here not you." I smiled and said, "common it's not all that fair if you get to ask me personal questions and I don't get to ask you any.""too bad the world isn't always fair," he gently growled at me. I softly looked at him and mumbled, "yeah I figured that out a good little while ago... Pirate." I said the last bit so quietly he couldn't make it out. "what did you just say," he asked almost annoyed. "I don't know, what did I just say," I said looking at him. He growled knowing I wasn't going to say it again. As the day went on and he made me stay in his study as he did paperwork and questioned me. I softly begin to think of him as a friend. He then asked out of nowhere, "what is your greatest secret?" I looked up at him halfway confused and softly shocked but said, "don't know what's yours?" he didn't answer making me look off bored and think 'you really thing I'm gonna tell you that when you won't tell me yours pirate I know I've said it before but you really got more wits than you should.' I smiled to myself looking out the window. "why do you always smile," be asked almost annoyed. "why haven't I seen the softest little hit of an actual smile on your face in the short time I've been around you?" I questioned looking right at him. He growled, "what do you mean actual?" "real, true not fake or false." I said bored. "tell me why your always smiling and I'll consider answering your question," he gently growled. "because I simply don't see any reason to be upset or frown," I said bored, "now your turn." "because I forgot how to smile," he mumbled underneath his breath. I stood up and said stupidly, "how do you forget that it's like just about the most important think other than breathing?!" "you're a bloody idiot," was the answer I got. "Wait where are your parents?!" he said looking at me. I looked at him and then looked off. "well where are yours?" I asked. "dead... Wait that's none of-" "Is that why you forgot and look so sad and mad and a little grumpy all the time?" He actually slapped me across my face at that. "that is none of your business, " he nearly yelled growling as he expected me to start crying or something. "OK I deserves that. I'm really sorry about bring up bad memories though." His eyes got gently wide at that. I put my hand softly over the spot where he just slapped me as hard as he could. He just continued to stare at me as I softly returned it a little. Though he growled in warning and put his hand back up to hit me. I looked at him softly but when he swung he softly just laid his hand on top of mine and growled, "let me see where I hit you." "why," I asked definitely before I could bite my tongue. He looked a little taken back and growled, "because a girl should not be walking around with a bright red bloody hand print across her face." I looked off and thought 'it didnt even hurt and it's not going to get red unless I-' out of no where Ciel... 

(to be continued I'll update again soon even though I know no one is really reading this.) (I still do not own Black Butler.)