Woof

I walked around avoiding the gardener, Finny, and laid down on a bench next to the beautiful roses. I closed my eyes softly and fell gently asleep. I felt someone grab my head and say, "how much ya think this girl 'ell fetch us." "A good bit. She's pretty," said someone else. "Ya think we should sell 'er back to 'er master or give 'er a new one?" asked the first. "Let's see 'ow much we can get out this master and then decide," was the answer to the first's question. I felt myself drop. I felt belts around my body and sighed softly and groaned, "now what. Man is it just like the worst thing in the world to want to sleep for a while longer. Ug man these guys seem like some serious creeps that need to get beat up." I moved gently to try and find Ciel. I saw him get hit hard and land next to me. 'feel bad for you pirate, you can't get your sword out and fight' I thought softly. I heard the phone ring softly the man picked it up to where we could all here. Ciel said, "woof." "You little-" started but stopped to see me on my back laughing so hard I was about to cry. "He said woof," I repeated laughing like I was insane. "Woof woof," I said in between laughing. I got hit in gut so hard I slid just a little, but just kept laughing repeating, "Woof." I got hit one more time and then I softly coughed blood. I looked at the blood on the floor and licked my lips tasting it softly. "Really buddy. Ya really wanna do that again," I growled at the man. "What was that little B**CH?!" he growled pulling me by my hair. "Man are ya deaf ya can't even here yourself die can ya," I said with a soft smirk. He let go to kick me but I moved and he fell over. I sighed pushing myself up and slipping my feet on the man's back kicking my shoes off bored. He growled and tried to move. "If you move I'll shot ya with this gun of yours," I said softly clicking the safety off of his gun. His eyes got huge as he say the belts laying in my lap and the gun held in the oddest way. I sighed gently hearing Sebastian down stairs killing all the men. "Man how loud does he got ta be down there. He should stop showin' off already and get his master," I gently groaned. I stood up bored and just dropped the gun on the man's head as if fell off and shot right next to my feet. "Now I got-" he started getting up but saw I was gone. I stood against the wall out of his sight and where you couldn't see me when you walked into the room. He heard Sebastian and grabbed Ciel with his gun pressed against the side of Ciel's head. The door opened and Sebastian came in and got shot up. I watched as he acted as if he was truly hurt. I rolled my eyes softly and thought 'boy get your master and stop playing around.' Sebastian acted a little more before he finally got his master and noticed me going out the door. He went and grabbed me making me say softly, "do you need something?" He almost let go but then held my wrist a little tighter. "look demon if got nothin' ta say then let me go already," I softly growled looking at him in his eyes. Ciel growled, "Sebastian stop playing with the girl and get her already." I growled softly but felt Sebastian pick me up so I nearly smacked the freak out of him. Ciel grabbed my wrist though so I gently sighed and said, "fine." Sebastian went to move so Ciel grabbed my wrist slightly tighter. "hey why don't you put me down so you don't drop him. I won't try to run or anything." He looked at Ciel who looked at me not really believing it but I said, "common I promise. Plus if you tell him to put me down I won't tell anyone that you said woof." I smiled slyly at the end. He growled and said, "put her down." I smiled as Sebastian went to let me down softly though I just pushed myself out of his arms.I felt Ciel grab my wrist again and said, "I'll kill you if you run or tell anyone do you understand?" "Yep got it," I said softly with a smile. He let go and looked at Sebastian as he started to walk. I just followed behind. We walked around until I said, "Why don't you just hop out a window it would be faster and it would avoid the smell of all these corpses." They both looked at me like I was crazy. "We aren't that high up you could just jump and not get the softest little scratch," I said looking off towards a window. Sebastian said calmly, "yes but you would brake your legs if you were to try correct." I shook my head softly and said, "I've jumped from higher places and I ain't got hurt the first time." He looked at me and said, "it is unfit for a lady-" "It's unfit for him to say woof isn't it," I said with a slight smirk, "besides I ain't no where close to being a lady." He shook his head and just kept walking we soon got back to the manor where I laid back down by the roses to go back to sleep.