My Name's Chacka Oofka And My Dad Knows God

'Frick Frick Frick' you thought frantically. "Ok, and what would you like," the tired voice said. You quickly put your head up to make sure you were correct and unfortunately you were correct. It was Shinsou Hitoshi your former boyfriend. "Is that you (Y/n)" he asked putting down his note pad. "HAHAHA WHO'S (Y/N)" you yelled nervously. "My name's Chaka Ofka and my dad knows god," you said before quickly getting up and bolting to the bathroom.

 "She'll have (F/f)" Mina said with a small smile. "And it's great to see you Shinsou," Kirishima said with a bright smile. "Who's that," Denki asked nervously. "That is Shinsou Hitoshi," Kirishima said sadly. "(Y/n)'s former boyfriend" Mina said looking down, "HER WHAT" Bakugou yelled."Excuse me," Sero said slightly offended. "Why didn't she tell us," Denki said sadly."YEAH WHY DIDN'T THAT BRAT TELL US" Bakugou yelled. "She doesn't talk about it a lot," Kirishima said with a small chuckle. "Why?" Denki asked frantically. "It wasn't exactly a good time for her," Mina said looking down. "Basically by the time the two parted ways (Y/n) wasn't the same," Kirishima said looking down. "TELL US WHAT HAPPENED" Bakugou yelled. "We can't," Mina said with a sad sigh. "We swore not to," Kirishima said sadly.

 "Well we at least have to check on her" Denki said getting up quickly. "Denki she's in the girl's bathroom" Sero yelled. Denki just continued running until he opened the door to the girl's bathroom. "Hey (Y/n) you in there," Denki asked softly. "No," you said trying not to sniffle. "Oh, that's a shame the food had arrived so I guess I'll have to-". He was interrupted by one of the bathroom stalls slamming open. "You wouldn't dare," you said slowly. "You're right I wouldn't," he said with a slight chuckle. "Now would you mind explaining what happened out there and why you look like you've been crying for hours," He asked. "I'm not I'm high" you mumbled. "Hahaha that's a joke right," he asked nervously. "I don't know is it," you asked with a giggle. "C' mon I guess since you begged me I can explain to everyone," you said as you grabbed his hand and walked back to your table.

 "Could you let go of my hand" Denki whispered with a slight blush as both of you sat down. "Nah I'm good," you said with a smile. "Why do you look like you're high," Sero asked cautiously. "No u," you said avoiding his gaze. "Hey Brat," Bakugou warned. "Yeah yeah I'm getting to it," you said with a dry chuckle. "Can we at least eat I'm hungry" you whined. "Sure but when you're done-". "I know I know" you interrupted. You waited a couple of minutes in silence before Shinsou delivered everyone's food. You all thanked him except for you who just nodded. You saw that you had fewer fries then everyone else. 'Is this his way of trying to be passive-aggressive' you mumbled quietly. "What was that," Kirishima asked. "Nothing" you mumbled.

A/N: Hey guys sorry I haven't been updating I got pretty busy with studying and family stuff. Also happy late birthday to my favorite tired boi. Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter remember I'm always open to suggestions requests and criticism. ALSO, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR OVER 400 READS love you guys ;3.