She always wishes to see them together!!

****************************

Door bell rang, Khushi went to open that. A teenage boy of her age was standing there at door stop, wearing a cargo pant, shirt half tucked in, khaki jacket and a funky goggles!! Arnav who was descending the stairs, stopped at the middle.

Khushi- Excuse me!!

The boy gave a smile-Hi..Krishna.. Naam to suna hi hoga..

Khushi laughed- Actually NO..

The boy took off his goggles, said smiling- Krishna Singhania.. Karan bhai's brother!! I hope you know Karan bhai, right??

Khushi-Ohh.. Please come in.. I could not recognize you as I have never met you.

Krishna smiled- Yeah..By the way I forgot what did you say your name??

Khushi turned her head- I remember I have not told you!! By the way where is Karan Jiju??

"I'm here..",.

Khushi could hear a happy voice from behind, she turned around- Hi Jiju..

Karan- Hi Khushi.. How are you??(he asked)

Khushi nodded her head- Good Jiju.. Please come in.

By then Anita and Anjali also arrived. Karan greeted them, while Krishna whispered- Khushi.. Tum se mil ke hume bhi Khushi hui..

Khushi raised her eyebrows- Same here..

But there were two chocolaty caramel like eyes, which did not like a single bit of this greeting or meeting. Firstly the elder brother, now why this younger one has to come!! From far he could see Anjali, Khushi and Anita talking to Karan and Krishna so happily..forgetting him!! A bit of uncertainty rose in his heart seeing them!!

It was so new for him, sudden changes in his so normal like life where he was staying with his Mumma, Papa, Di and last but not least Khushi!! he did not approve this changes in his life that easily.

Till now he was the only male child in house on whom all love was pouring..and today he felt like his share of pampering, love is being shared with some persons who are not from their family!! Will it always be like this?? Will be become a second option in everyone's life??

A bit of insecurity started building its nest in his mind??

***********************************

It was Anjali's engagement shopping day.

Arnav was passing by Khushi's room, when found her getting ready so excitingly. Why is she so happy?? He barged in her room, Khushi was startled hearing sudden door sound and turned around leaving her hairbrush.

Arnav-Tum kahan ja rahi ho??

Khushi frowned!! Did he forget the reason??

Khushi replied carelessly while trying to select her watch from her collection-Kyun?? Tumhe nehi pata??

Arnav was getting more and more irritate with pass of time and thanks goes to these Singhanias brother!!

Arnav-It's Di's engagement shopping Khushi.. Not yours that you are so happy??

Khushi- Think Arnav, if I'm so happy (while choosing two watches on her wrist) for Di's wedding..Can you imagine how happy I'll be on my wedding!! I just wish to grow up quickly.. Did you even see those designs of Di's wedding dress designer was showing!! Those were pretty good!! I'll wear world's best wedding attire with a loads of work of on it.

She was giggling, she chose one watch and placed back the one that was once gifted by Arnav!! her actions were being seen by someone very carefully!! He was so happy the moment she picked up his gifted watch but the moment she placed that back, a storm of disappointment hit his mind!! Did she just reject his gift??

He did not wait longer to hear what's she dream of..He just saw her giving his gift as second option and left from there!!

Khushi who was unaware of his absence, spoke to herself caressing the watch given by him in draw- It's my favorite one, you know!! And you will find it funny, but I think that's my lucky one too..

She turned around to hear his reply, but found herself in that room alone!! When did he leave??

****************************

Wedding functions were going on with full passion and joy!! Anjali was so happy enjoying her little time with Karan before being wedded to him!! Anita was busy showering all her love, pampering, joy on this first wedding of their family which was reflecting in each things seen there!! Khushi was helping Anita sometime. Aarav and Mr.Singhania were busy in sharing responsibilities so that the wedding would be a blast, grand and memorable for everyone!!

It was Anjali's mehendi ceremony. She was wearing a maroon lehenga, hair left opened, maang tika enhancing her face, and a shy smile adding the effect of natural blush on her cheeks!! Arnav came there, the thing that he only likes in this all fiasco was his Di's smiling happy face!! But that does not mean he has accepted Karan and Krishna Singhania in his family!!

Anjali found him staring at her, she called him- Chotey.. Come here..

He went there, Anjali asked happily showing him some beautiful designs of mehendi- Tell me which one should I apply?? I'm just so confused.. Will you help me??

He nodded, chose one. Anjali was watching him silently, Arnav gave the designs to her saying-This one Di..

Suddenly they heard a loud voice, they turned their heads and found there were standing Groom's family, Aarav greeting them happily. Anjali blushed, when Karan smiled at her!! While others were busy, Karan escaped some how from their eyes and made his way to Anjali who was sitting beside Arnav.

Karan-Hi Arnav..(he smiled genuinely at Arnav.)

Though they never got any chance to exchange few words between each other, but from Anjali he has known a little bit about her brother!! Being his fiancee's brother, as well as being a elder one, though he has never got the chance to express his feeling but he still considers Arnav as a younger brother of him too!!

Arnav smiled a little.

Karan- Hey..What are you doing??(he asked Anjali.)

Anjali looked down at her lap indicating him, Karan raised his eyebrow, picked up the designs.. and said indicating one- Apply this one.. I'm sure it will look beautiful on you..

Arnav who was about to leave giving them some space to talk, stopped in mid way.

Anjali looked at Karan- This?? I mean why not this one..(she asked showing another one chosen by Arnav.)

Karan first gave a disapprove look- Come on yaar.. Can't I choose what will look best on my wife?? after all shadi hai meri bhai..

Arnav once again felt that storm passing in his mind when he found his Di who once asked him to chose for her, actually gave importance to Karan's choice!!