Day

I was working in the infirmary. Being an Apollo kid, it was kind of my thing.

I glanced over at Nico. All that we were right now was friends, and that was it. He seemed to be fiddling with a ring on his finger.

Since everyone seems to be working on someone, I decide to walk over to Nico.

"What's up, Death Boy?" I ask.

"Nothing much. I'm just really bored." Nico responds.

"Well, you're stuck here for two more days. Want to help me cut some bandages?" I ask.

"Sure. I have nothing better to do, Doctor Sunshine." Nico says.

"That's the spirit." I say, playfully punching him in the arm.

"Ow." he says with fake hurt.

I give him a pair of scissors.

"I'll tell you when you need to cut them." I say, pulling out something. "And here's a cookie. You look like you haven't eaten in days."

Nico snatches the cookie.

"Just call me if you need me." I say.

I walk away. Every now and then, I'd go back to where he was to get some bandages cut. At one point, I realized Nico was fiddling with some prewrap.

"You know people use that stuff take make headbands sometimes, right?" I ask.

"Umm... Yes?" he responds.

I take the prewrap from him and make two headbands. I hand him one and put one on my head. He puts his on.

"One for you and one for me." I say.

I walk of and finish with the last patient in the infirmary. Once I'm done, I walk over to Nico.

"Looks like the only person left in te infirmary is you, Death Boy." I say.

"Well, Doctor Sunshine, I bet at least one or both of the Stoll brothers will be in here tomorrow." Nico says.

I try not to laugh.

"It's almost dinner time. I'll be right back." I say.

I go to my special infirmary cabinet and grab two plates from the Mess Hall that I may or may not have gotten from the Stolls. I rushed back to where Nico was. He was fiddling with his headband.

"I brought dinner." I said.

"That's two plates." Nico said.

"Not exactly. What do you want for dinner?" I ask.

"I don't know. You're the doctor. What am I supposed to eat?" Nico asks.

I have the plates bring a salad in each of them.

"Here." I say, handing him a plate.

"Thanks?" Nico responds.

We both start eating. After a while, I realize Nico had finished his salad already.

"Woah, dude. You were hungry." I say.

Nico burped. That caused both of us to laugh.

"Tomorrow, I believe I will have to spend the whole day with you. For medical reasons, of course." I say.

"Of course." Nico said.

I looked out the window. The sun was going down.

"You should get some sleep. I'm staying here overnight if you need me." I say.

Soon enough Nico is asleep. And soon enough, I am too.

SOLANGELO IS AMAZHANG SO YEAH GAY SHIPS ARE YAY SHIPS

Gay ships are yay ships.

-Meg