Night

Will is going to kill me.

He is actually going to kill me.

He'll tell me that I'm going to kill myself if I shadow travel, and then he's going to kill me.

I lay in my cabin, staring at the ceiling.

This is totally my fault. He's going to leave me, and I'm going to deserve it.

There's only one route to go. I need to run away.

I start to pack up my things in a duffel bag. I don't have much, but it's enough to just barely fit in it.

Everyone was at lunch right now, but I still had to act fast. I quickly wrote out a note, telling the others there was no need to come look for me. I scooped up my duffel bag and ran to the camp's border. Standing there, however, was Grover.

"What are you doing here, little buddy?" Grover asked.

"Nothing of your concern." I replied in a snarky tone. "Just, leave me alone, okay?"

"I need to know where you're going." Grover insisted.

"I'm going to Camp Jupiter, okay?" I lied.

"Fine then, dude." Grover said, obviously not wanting to fight. "Just IM back here when you arrive there so we know you got there safely."

I nodded, and ran out of the camp. I knew I couldn't shadow travel again, so I got my zombie chauffeur, Jules-Albert, to come instead.

"Take me to New Jersey." I requested. "Anywhere in New Jersey, really. I just need to get away."

Jules-Albert went as quickly as he could. I, however, fell asleep. As always, demigod dreams are weird. Mine were just the normal weird, though. I had usual dreams, but I knew I wouldn't be having them for long.

We had arrived in New Jersey when I woke up, so Jules-Albert pulled up at a motel. Not fancy living, but when you're trying to run away from a boyfriend that will probably kill you for disobey his orders as a doctor, fancy living isn't exactly a number one priority.

I had money that my dad had given me. Along with Jules-Albert, he'd given me money as part of 'getting me in touch with the 21st century'. I got a motel room for the week, and put my stuff in.

All I did when I got in was slumped onto the bed.

"What is wrong with me?" I asked myself. "Why can't I control myself?"

Sorry for not updating guys, I had a massive case of writers block. I feel bad, but I just had no inspiration.

But now that I've updated, what do you think about this plot twist? Tell me your opinions in the comments.

As always, tell me what you want to see in this book!

I need to run away.

-Meg