Plotting a Plan

They walk up the stairs to the rooms that are listed on the keys Maz handed Han. Father ben says still feeling like his father doesn't want him there. Son come here, you have no idea how glad i am to see you so many years I wish you would have came on better circumstances but it is okay here is one set of keys for you three me and chewy will take the other. They go into their separate rooms. Rey staggers in sore from her injuries, Hux and Kylo help her sit down in a chair as Hux sits beside her and pulls her close to him holding her grateful for her to be alive. I'm sorry I ever upseted you and when I thought I was going to lose you my world shattered around me. Rey smiles as he pours his heart out to her. Kylo pours himself a drink and drinks it fast and hard he wants her but doesn't want to make it obvious.

He watches from across the room as Hux and Rey exchange kiss after kiss. I love you Rey Hux says I want you forever he bends down on one knee and pulls out a Ruby ring from his coat pocket Will you marry me Rey he asks smiling up at her holding her hand. Rey doesn't resistant she smiles and says yes and kisses him passionately as he slips the ring on her hand. I have to go Rey for now I have arranged for a meeting with allies to discuss a plan to take out the resistance since they attacked us. Okay love be careful she says as he kisses her once more before turning to leave the room.

Kylo watches her as she watches her future husband leave she looks disappointed but yet happy. He pours himself another drink How are you feeling Rey he asks her she must have forgotten he was in the room she jumped from him breaking the silence. I'm I'm okay still sore but ok. He walks over and sits beside her Rey look at me what are you thinking what's going through your head he says as he hands her a glass of whiskey she takes it and drinks it. it goes down harsh then settles smooth. She looks at his eyes not sure what is going through her mind I don't know Ben she says as a tear falls down her cheek. He sighs as he pulls her into an embrace she wraps her arms around him as tears fall. He holds her tight not wanting to let go, moments pass before he pulls away he looks into her eyes as he brushes the hair from away from her face. Rey I I'm sorry for everything that has happened since you arrived over a year ago I'm sorry for kissing you without your consent and trying to take you away from our General I'm sorry for what happened four months ago. He keeps apologizing for all the things he did when he stops when she places her finger on his lip. You talk to much Ben she whispers to him. he looks into her eyes Rey he pauses memorized by her. She stares in to his eyes while tears fill hers. They hold each other as she pours her heart to him without speaking a word.

Meanwhile Hux is wrapping the meeting with the allies and is heading back to there room. As he approaches the room he can feel great force coming from behind their door it makes him curious to what is causing it. He opens the door to see Kylo and Rey holding each other there heads touching leading towards each other he doesn't disturb them even though it makes him wonder what they are doing he notices the tear stains on both their faces. He leaves them be as he straightens up paperwork from the meeting. He glances over as they still hold each other and sighs he decides to break the silence Are you all okay over there you haven't moved since I returned from the meeting. Kylo glance breaks away from Rey's auburn eyes over to see Hux standing beside them. General we didn't know you returned. They pull away from each others arms I need some air Ren says as he leaves the room. Rey watches then turns her gaze to her future husband what was all that about love he asks her as he sits beside her. It was nothing he broke down about some things that has happened and I was consoling him. It's fine it doesn't bother me you two have bonded over the months. Rey leans towards him as he wraps his arms around her. I love you when should we wed my love I was thinking a month from today since it would be the date we met. Honey our anniversary has already passed has it he ask her. How about we wed on our second anniversary okay my beloved that will be perfect. He kisses her as he stands up Rey I have to go though I'm sorry I won't be home for the next couple weeks as I have to meet with allies and higher commanders to figure out a strategy and plan to take the resistance out. Oh she says it'll be okay Rey just try to take care and heal I will return as soon as I can and if it takes longer than two weeks I will send a transmission to you I promise. Okay baby just please be careful I love you. I love you too Rey he kisses her once more before leaving the room and heading south to wait for someone to pick him up.