Soo man x xiumin

It was Minseok's first day at the SM Ent. He walked in the building then blushes as soon as he noticed the man he idealized standing beside the secretary. 'Think straight, minseok' he thought to himself, there are so many things he wanted to do to him here and now. He stand the man walking towards him "Lee soo man, nice to meet you" The older guy lets out his hand so he can shake his hand. Minseok hesitated but shakes his hand anyway. "Kim Minseok, it's a very pleasure to finally meet you" Minseok said as he followed Lee soo man to the elevator, as lee so man looked at his background then gasped that he say in Minseok's previous job 'porn star', minseok tilted his head. "You okay, sir?" Minseok said with a innocent voice.

Once they got to Lee soo man's office, he gulped and quickly turned his family photo towards minseok. Minseok was staring at him like he was ready to open the living shit out of him "So, minseok..." lee soo man said but gets cut before he could start another sentence. "No, we know what you ready want.. puppy" minseok said with a husky tone but he slowly walks towards to the older man them he reached to the desk and wipes the papers that were on the desk, he then grabbed lee soo man's tie and pulls him close. "Take them off"