Chapter 20

After taking a shower, I applied some ointments on my throbbing cheek. I still can't believe it was Chris who did this.

Chris slept with Emily in our bedroom, all the trust sand love I have for him has started to crumble.

I have built a wall around me, I won't let his actions or words get to me anymore. If he is happy with Emily then I'm ready for divorce.

I don't care if I will be the laughing stock in town, I'm used to it now. Me been criticised and caulked all sort of names.

I couldn't take the image of last night and today out of my head. The slap, they been in bed together.

Why does Emily hate me so much. I let the morning sun rays shine on me as i took a walk in the garden.

I can't stand the sight of them, as I left the house through the kitchen door I heard Chris talking to the baby.

I could see the spark and love in his eyes as he knelt by Emily and kissed her flat tummy. I discreetly left them alone.

They looked like a complete couple I didn't want to be the third wheel.

Realisation hit me pretty hard and strong that I had to seat on one of the garden benches. If not for that I would have fallen down.

"Chris and Emily planning the wedding together to embarrass me." I thought to my self.

Everything makes perfectly sense now. How Chris was calm as I told him about me not been Emily he didn't mind thou.

"He didn't mind because he knew already even before the wedding took place" a tiny voice said in my ears. I couldn't stop the tears as the realisation that my husband and twin joined forces to hurt me.

I let it all out, I cried like crazy. As if the heavens side with me it began to pour heavy. My tears mixed with the rain.

I didn't know whom to share my problems with, the parents I thought where gonna be beside me through thick and thin have left me in the middle of the bumpy road.

My best friend is away on vacation I don't want to add my problems to hers.

My twin is now the reason behind my pains. My first love and everything has left scars of love in my heart which nothing can erase them.

I didn't know when I fell asleep but when I opened my eyes I was been carried into the house. I looked up only to see Chris.

We made eye contact he was still looming at me aa he walked me towards what I guess as the house. I glared at him, he didn't do or say anything his expression is down he looks so shaggy, I averted my eyes from the eyes that some few days ago looked at me so lovingly.

I really feel for Emery what she is going through

Oh gosh, and her own parents weren't by her side through her difficult moments