Chapter 8 Finding Metzger

The morning after the Yaatra Hombre arrived in Novyy Belarus the crew were in the dinning room having a meeting. "Okay here's is the plan." Angel announced to the crew. "We know where he frequents to message the leaders of the other two major American militias in the System."

A screen was behind Angel and showed the entrance of Internet Café 79. "Albina you need to hack into their system and find the computer that he will use to contact his partners in arms." Angel told the computer expert.

"On it." Albina said with a sharp nod.

"Shinji once you see Metzger follow him as best you can to see where he lives." Angel ordered him. "Oh, make sure that you are not seen by him or he will most likely kill you."

"Would he really just by seeing me?" Shinji asked.

"Yes." Angel replied showing a picture of two dead bodies in track suits. "This is what happened to two gangsters of the local mob when they tried to extort him."

Shinji cringes upon seeing them. "I will not be seen by him."

"Good." Angel said. "Hermosa, you and I will be pretending to be tourists and will be going to the same internet café saying we lost our phone and hope to track it and send messages to family back in our home planets."

Aruna nods. "Okay soon when do we begin?"

"In fifteen minutes." Angel said shutting the projector off.

The crew get ready and get into position. Albina heads to her room and turns on one of her computers. She enters the internet and does her thing. Shinji, Aruna, enter the hover car in the cargo bay. The doors to the outside open up and when the door is fully opened, the hover car exits the ship and drives to the rundown suburb of where Internet Café 79 is and find a parking garage that lets you park there for 500 credits a day. The three exit the hover car. "Shinji you find a place to hide but make sure you can see the intended target." Angel ordered.

Shinji nod before finding a place to hide. Angel and Aruna enter the café and went to the register. "Welcome to Café 79 of the Belarusian Internet Company how may I help you?"

Angel and Aruna smile slightly trying their best to not show their apprehension. "Yes, we need to use a computer we lost our phones so we need to contact family to let us borrow some credits, so we can leave?"

The lady at the register kept smiling widely. "Sure eighteen of our 20 computers are open feel free to take one that is open." She directed them behind her. "The fee is 500 credits for every 2 hours."

"Thank you." Husband and wife said at the same time.

They walked to a computer with the number 4 on it. Angel pulled the chair out for Aruna to sit on. Aruna sat down and went to Skype and contacted Angel's sister. After a couple of minutes, it connects to a video on the other end. "Hola hermana." Angela greeted.

"Hola hermano." She said with a tired expression on her face.

"How have you been?" Angel asked.

"Going alright, tired." She responded. "How about you?"

"Doing alright, the wife and I are in Novyy Belarus for a few days." He answers.

"Oh, and how is that vacation going Aruna?" She asked her sister in law.

"Going well Rosa except we lost our cell phones at the hotel." Aruna said casually.