20.0

(Violet's Outfit Above)

" 'Cause I wanna wrap you upWanna kiss your lipsI wanna make you feel wantedAnd I wanna call you mineWanna hold your hand foreverAnd never let you forget itYeah, I, I wanna make you feel wanted"

Wanna kiss your lips
I wanna make you feel wanted
And I wanna call you mine
Wanna hold your hand forever
And never let you forget it
Yeah, I, I wanna make you feel wanted"

-Hunter Hayes: Wanted

Violet climbs out of the rental car onto the crowded street of Rome. Elijah joins her on the sidewalk and intertwines their fingers together. Violet looks around in astonishment. This place is beautiful even though there's people bustling everywhere.

"Rome." Violet says as they walk towards the hotel, "I can't believe you brought me to Rome."

"I heard you loved Italy and Rome is on your list of cities to see." Elijah explains as they walk up to thr front desk of the hotel. Elijah checks into the hotel and they go into the elevator. Its walls are mirrors and there's so many floors.

"Which room is ours?" Violet asks as they step out of the elevator.

"This one." Elijah says opening their hotel rooms door.

Its gorgeous. The room is huge. It has a really nice kitchen and the bed has pale pink and gold comforter with a bunch of matching pillows.

"Elijah," She breathes out as he closes the door. He smiles when he sees how excited and amazed she looks. "It's absolutely gorgeous in here." She says and looks out the window at the view. Elijah wraps his arms around her waist while she stares out the window. She leans back into him with a smile. Violet yawns and goes to sit on the couch but Elijah pulls her into a passionate kiss.

Once they pull away from each other she says, "Thank you for bringing me here."

The next day Violet gets up and gets ready quickly. When she walks out of the bathroom Elijahs still asleep in their bed. She sighs and jumps onto the bed.

"Wake up." She says and pokes his cheek. He holds back a laugh and tries his best to look asleep. She sighs and leans down and kisses his neck then his cheek. "Please."

He opens his eyes and pulls her down to him.

"Finally." She says to him with a grin. "Can you like get up now?" She asks and attempts to push him off the bed but they both end up on the floor on top of each other. "Well, since I'm ontop you have to listen to me." She declares.

He raises an eyebrows and flips them over so now he's ontop of her.

"This isn't fair." Violet pouts.

"It is so." He responds and leans down and kisses her glossy red lips.

"Elijah," She says as he kisses her neck. "I really want to see Rome now, so like, can you get off of me?" She asks.

He kisses her lips one last time before getting up. She rolls her eyes as she takes his hand.

Elijah gets dressed as Violet pulls her long dark hair up into a high ponytail.

"Let's go." Violet says and grabs Elijah's hand. She drags him out of the hotel room.

"Where to first?" He asks and she stops.

"I don't know. The Trevi Fountain, maybe." Violet suggests as they walk down the side walk hand in hand.

"Then that's where we'll go." Elijah responds.

Elijah and Violet walk to the front of the fountain and Violet stares at the beauty of it.

"Elijah, this is beautiful." She says, looking up at him.

"It is."

The rest of the day they visit all the historical places. By far the Trevi Fountain was her favorite. It was beautiful and Violet loved it.

Now Elijah and Violet are sitting on the couch watching TV. At least Violet's watching TV, Elijah's reading a book.

After awhile Violet gets bored and looks at Elijah with a smirk. "What are you reading?" Elijah looks up at her amused. She pulls the book away and sets it on the coffee table. She moves is her legs are on either side of him and he pulls her closer. She tucks a strand of her hair behind her ear before leaning in to kiss him. Their lips lock and the kiss is slow and nice until it becomes more passionate.

Elijah wraps his arms around her waist and pulls her closer to the point their bodies are touching. Violet puts one of her hands in his hair and keeps it there.  Elijah pulls away and begins to kiss along her collar bone leaving marks.

Suddenly he pulls away and veins appear under his eyes.

"I'm sorry." He apologizes.

"If your hungry," She starts but he shakes his head. "Elijah, you have to feed." He opens his mouth to argue but she interupts him, "Elijah, feed on me. You can only hurt me if you leave me." She assures him.

Elijah carefully moves her hair to one side and looks into her eyes. "Tell me if you want me to stop." Elijah tells her before planting a kiss the side of her neck. He sinks his vangs into her neck and she flinches at the pain then relaxes. After a couple of seconds he pulls away.

"Elijah," She starts but he puts his finger to her lips. He bites his wrist and offers it to her. She takes it a scrunches her nose at the bitter taste of his blood. Her phone begins to ring on the table.

Elijah grabs it and hands it to her. She takes the phone but doesn't move from the straddled position shes in.

"Hi Elena. Is everything okay?" Violet asks as Elijah kisses her knuckles.

"Yeah," Elena answers, "I just wanted to know how Rome is." Elena adds as Elijah begins to kiss up Violet's arm.

"It's beautiful." Violet gushes.

"How's Elijah?" Elena asks and Violet smiles.

"He's good." Violet answers and Elijah chuckles in-between kisses.

"Ooo," She hears Damon say as he snatches the phone away from Elena, "What have you two been up to?" Damon asks.

"Hello to you too, Damon." Violet responds while rolling her eyes.

"Sorry." Elena says, managing to get her phone away from Damon. Violet has an amused smile on face. "I gotta go, love you."

"Love you too." Violet says before hanging up the phone. She lays her head on Elijah's shoulder. "I'm exhausted."

"I'm glad you had a good time today." Elijah says and she gets up with a sigh.

Violet climbs into the comfortable bed and Elijah pulls her close. His arms staying around her. She instantly falls asleep and he falls asleep soon after.