1.0

(Violet's Outfit Above)

"If I die young bury me in satin

Lay me down on a bed of roses
Sink me in the river at dawn
Send me away with the words of a love song"

- The Band Perry; If J Die Young

Parties are not Violets thing. Especially this kind of party. She sees her chance to leave when Elena exits the party. Violet quickly follows Elena out to her car, but she sees this guy in a mask behind her.

"Elena!" She calls out and both of them turn around and look at her. The man puts an hand over Elenas mouth then Violets and drags them to his vehicle.

The guy knocks them both out and sets them in his trunk carefully.

Violet wakes up before Elena. She blinks a few times to get used to the blackness and the looks over at, a still unconscious, Elena. She grabs her arm trying to wake her up. Slowly, Violet drifts back into unconsciousness when Elena doesn't respond.

Next thing Violet knows is that the masked guy is dragging her into the house while carrying Elena. Violet's really confused but not scared of whats going on.

"Please" Elena pleads quietly.

He ignores her and sets her down on a couch. He makes Violet sit next to her. He takes off his hat, sunglasses and jacket and sits down next to Violet. He's looking at Elena though and untying the ropes around Elenas wrists and ankles while her and Elena switch spots on the nasty old couch.

"What do you want?" Elena demands.

"Shh." The guy shushes her.

"Please, I'm hurt." Elena pleads again. Violet just sits there staring at the man confused. She crosses her arms to keep herself warm. Her dress isn't exactly kidnapping material.

What is his deal?

"I know." He responds. "Just a taste." Veins appear under his eyes as he leans in to drink from Elena. Violets eyes widen in fear and confusion.

"Trevor!" A woman shouts while coming into the room. "Control yourself." She scolds him angerily.

"Buzz kill."

"Who's this?" Rose asks eyeing Violet. She offers a smile that fades immediately.

"She was with Elena and he didnt have time to compel her. And if we wanted to go unnoticed he had to take her with him." Trevor answers with a frown. Violets eyebrows furrow in confusion. Compel?

After Trevor leaves Elena decides to ask Rose a question. How stupid can she be? "What do you want with me?"

Rose focuses her attention on Elena now. "My god, you look just like her." Rose says amazed.