11.0

(Violet's Outfit Above)

"But I wonder, where were you?, When I was at my worst, Down on my knees, And you said you had my back, So I wonder, where were you?, All the roads you took came back to me, So I'm following the map that leads to you you-you-you-you-you, Ain't not...

Ain't nothing I can do, The map that leads to you, Following, following, following to you you-you-you-you-you, Ain't nothing I can do, The map that leads to you, Following, following, following"

-Maroon 5: Maps

Violet's sleeping in ther car next to Klaus. She's dreaming about Elijah and the few incounters they had. She remembers the feeling he made her feel. She didn't even feel that with Max.

"Elijah," She whispers, still sleeping.

Klaus looks down at the peacefully sleeping girl interested. He watches her face go from calm to frightened in a second. Her breathing picks up and it becomes obvious shes having a nightmare.

"Love." Klaus says shaking her shoulder. Her eyes snap open she begins to calm down her breathing.

"You talk in your sleep, love." Klaus laughs. She frowns and crosses her arms.

"What did I say?" She asks.

"Elijah." Klaus answers with a grin.

"Oh." Is all she says. She doesnt really remember her dream. All she remembers is that Elijah was in it which makes her realize how much she misses him. "I'm sorry." She apologizes.

"For what?"

She shrugs her shoulders. She doesn't really know why she apologized.

"Do you want to see Elijah, Love?" He asks.

She looks up at him with hopeful eyes and nods. "I'd actually really love that, Klaus."

"Welcome back to Chicago, Stefan." Klaus says as they arrive.

"Does this mean I get to sleep in a bed?" Violet asks, staring out the window still. All she sees is a grey wall.

"Yes." Klaus answers. Klaus then climbs out of the car followed by Violet then Stefan.

"What are we doing here?" Stefan asks.

"I know how much you loved it here." Klaus says opening a huge wooden door. "Bringing back memories of the good old ripper days."

"Blocked out most of them." Stefan admits as a semi truck heads towards them. "A lot of blood, a lot of partying. The details are all a blur."

"Well, that is a crying shame. The details are what make it legend." Klaus says and proceeds to say, "Word was the ripper of Montereygot lonely, so he escaped to the city for comfort. It was prohibition. Everything was off limits then, which made everything so much fun...."