16.0

(Violet's Outfit Above)

I'm a sucker for you, You say the word and I'll go anywhere blindly, I'm a sucker for you, yeah, Any road you take, you know that you'll find me, I'm a sucker for all the subliminal things, No one knows about you (about you) about you (about you),...

I'm a sucker for you, You say the word and I'll go anywhere blindly, I'm a sucker for you, yeah, Any road you take, you know that you'll find me, I'm a sucker for all the subliminal things, No one knows about you (about you) about you (about you), And you're making the typical me break my typical rules, It's true, I'm a sucker for you, yeah

-Jonas Brothers: Sucker

"Where are we going?" Violet asks, as she grabs her jacket out of Elijah's grasp.

"You said you wanted to meet my family." Elijah says and offers his arm. She links her arm with his.

"What if they don't like me?" Violet asks as they walk down the street together.

"They'll love you." He responds.

She sighs and just enjoys her time with Elijah. They walk in silence until they arrive at his new home. Violet looks it over astonished.

"Nik did a good job fixing this place up."  Violet says astonished. They walk into the house and Violet shrugs her jacket off and Elijah takes it for her. She intertwines her fingers with his nervously.

"They'll love you." He whispers into her ear.

"At least this place isn't dusty."

"Rebekah, tell me how handsome I am." Kol says to Rebekah as Elijah and Violet enter the room.

"Ah Kol, you know I can't be compelled." Rebekah responds. Finn grins amused. Klaus pushes past Violet and towards Rebekah.

"You went after Elena? What is wrong with you?!" Klaus demands.

"Here we go." Rebekah says rolling her eyes.

"Do you want another dagger in your heart?" Klaus asks.

"Again with the dagger threats? Don't you have any other tricks?" Kol asks.

"Oh, go back to staring at yourself." Klaus responds.

"And who are you, my father?" Kol asks.

"No, Kol, but you're in my house." Klaus says stepping closer to Kol.

"Then perhaps we should go outside." Kol suggests.

"Enough Niklaus. Come." Their mother says entering the room. Klaus walks into the other room with their mother.

Kol rolls his eyes then sees Violet next to Elijah with an amused smile on her face. "Who might this be?"

"I'm Violet." She answers.

"Kol." He responds, kissing the back of her hand. "This is Finn." He says motioning to the eldest Mikaelson. Violet smiles at him.

"Its nice to meet you." Finn says then exits the room.