----------------------------------------------———

He brings us back to the home we started in. A flash and we're in his room, we fall backwards onto his bed, ravishing each other. He makes his way in between my legs as I finish unbuttoning his shirt. He slides his hands up my sides, lifting my shirt over my head, flicking my bra to the side in the same motion. His hand wraps around to the back of my neck as his thumb grazes my jaw, his other squeezing my hip and pulling me into him. A low growl escapes his lips as his hand tangles in my hair. I slide my hands down his chest and over his perfectly sculpted oblique until I reach the edge of his jeans, dipping my fingers just underneath. He hisses against my lips, as he mimics my actions, sliding over my breasts down to my waistband, popping it open. He slides his fingers along the waistband, grazing my stomach before reaching my hip, he pulls it down. He moves his lips from mine, trailing along my jaw, down my neck, taking his time until he reaches my hip. He looks up to me with a devilish grin before moving lower. My breath hitches as a shiver rises up my body and I experience an all new feeling; pure ecstasy.

--------------------------------------------————

I wake up to myself nestled on Damien's chest. I look up to him breathing softly. When I look down I realize I am one hundred percent naked, while Damien still had his pants hanging low on his hips, with his button still undone. I hadn't gotten as far to take his off, or did he do that on purpose? "I like the thought of you wrapped around me naked every day." My cheeks flush and I grab a blanket and pull it over me. I take a breath before looking up to him. When I finally meet his gaze, his one eyebrow is raised. "You know it's too late. I've seen it all, from the best seat in house." He glances down, grinning proudly. I punch his arm, embarrassed, but he was right. He has seen me from almost every angle. "Your pants are still on." I state. He chuckles, "Good observation." "Why aren't you naked?" Feeling more exposed then him. "The time will come." He turns on his side, flopping me onto my back. "There's no going back if we're both naked." He whispers seductively. God, if sex was anything like what he just did to me, I'm more than ready. I avert my eyes shyly as heat begins to build between us again. He kisses my nose before laying back down. I look around to see the all too familiar piece of home that I missed dearly. "Did you bring us here?" He nods, chuckling at my sudden realization of where we were. "You have a piece of me now, looks like I can take you anywhere I go." I sit up and whisper a quiet "Wow." I felt a sudden shift in his mood. "Aryah-" I cut him off. "No. You will not apologize for what has happened. We've both experienced death and coming back to life." I reach over to Damien, grabbing his hand tightly. "I feel your warmth, I feel your emotions. I sense your presence." I kiss his hand gently. "I wouldn't trade this for the world." Damien looks down to our entangled hands. "I haven't felt this alive since before I was changed." A long but calm silence fills the room. "We need to discuss what we shared." He states with a quiet seriousness. I turn to him and sigh. "Let's just enjoy this moment, for now." He wraps his large hand around mine and pulls me down on top of him. I huff as I collide into the wall that was him. "On one condition." A smirk grows from the corner of his lips. "What would that be?" I asked quizzically.

"Marry me, tomorrow."

------------------------------------------------------

Within the hour, we were back at the estate and walking through to the throne room. Rickie, Kai and Cain turn to the door. Rickie grins, Cain raises his eyebrows and Kai winks at us. "Well, well, well." Rickie starts. "Nothing happened Rickie." Damien rolls his eyes. "Yeah, my ass nothing happened. Not after that show in the hospital." My face burns red, so embarrassing. "Waiting till marriage?" Kai winks again. "Which is tomorrow." Damien looks down to me as he wraps his arm around my shoulder. The three of them smile widely. "Everything is ready, just give me the word." Cain says happily. "So, are you like, immortal now?" Rickie couldn't help his curiosity. Damien shakes his head, "No." Rickie narrows his gaze. "Are you sure?" He flicks open a small blade, lunging towards Damien. Damien simply smacks his hand away, disarming him. "Nice try." He rolls his eyes. Rickie shrugs, "Wanted to make sure." Rickie ponders in thought for another moment. "So how do you finish the bond, or whatever." Damien narrows his eyes at him, signaling him to drop it. Rickie shrugs, "What?" Cain sighs, "They have to have sex, Rickie." Rickie's eyebrows shoot up as her turns to Damien. "You mean... you haven't... Does that mean... you've gone an entire year without...!?" His voice rises like he is in disbelief. I stand awkwardly trying to avoid everyone's gaze while Damien rolls his eyes. "Oh my god, it makes so much sense-" "Say another word and I'll make sure you never do it again." Rickie places a hand over his heart. "Oh lord, my lips are sealed." He sighs in relief. "Anyways, I'm really glad you guys are okay. That was an extremely stressful couple of days." Damien nods, "Thanks man." Rickie pats Damien on the shoulder as he walks out.