one

(edited)

liked by lydsjane, iitspayton and 24,287 others

jennamilk

[comments]

lydsjane my best friend 😫
jennamilk no MINE🥺

iitspayton ur so mf pretty
jennamilk 🥰thank you pay

user1 YOUR BED LOOKS SO SOFT
jennamilk BRUH IT IS I LOVE IT

"ouu payton?" lydia questioned, smirking as she read the comments on jennas recent post. the brunette looked up from her phone, noticing the look on her best friends face.

"hes like my brother, dont even." jenna said, scrunching her nose in disgust.

"oh cmon, he clearly likes you. if you got with him, he could introduce me to chase hudson." lydia responded, practically drooling at the thought.

"ew, chase? seriously what do you see in that. he seems pretty caught up in the clout, he literally said the n-word and did some bs apology for it." jenna groaned, looking back to her phone. the blonde rolled her eyes, not agreeing one bit with jenna.

"jen, cmon tell me you dont think hes at least attractive." lydia pouted, pulling up chases instagram. she shoved her phone towards jenna, forcing her to look at him.

"hes not even that attractive." jenna said, furrowing her brows at the picture lydia was showing her.

"you're helpless, your mother clearly dropped you on your head as a child." lydia muttered jokingly, receiving a swat to the back of the head.

"shut up." jenna laughed, rolling her eyes.

"are you meeting payton at playlist?" lydia asked, jenna nodded grabbing the chips from the table. "i could meet chase then! im so having payton introduce me to him." lydia said excitedly, not hiding that chase was her tiktok crush.

"im not coming with you, have fun embarrassing yourself." jenna smirked, shoving so chips in her mouth.

"bitch." lydia mumbled, stealing chips out of the bag jenna was currently eating from.

"love you too, slut." jenna said, that was their relationship, they were best friends to the point they acted as if they were enemies. people usually found their relationship odd, unless they knew what having a real best friend was like. they were pretty much sisters in every way besides blood.

"i wonder what'll happen at playlist, yknow other than meeting our fans and cute guys." lydia said, winking jokingly at jenna.

"maybe we'll fall in love." jenna joked, not really caring about falling in love. she just hoped to have a good time.

"hopefully you'll fall in love, you deserve it."