"My love, I will burry him in that mud." Between her and her father they knew about whom they were talking. "Dani, why don't you tell me everything I can get you out of it!"

"It's too complicated!"

"Honey, remember nothing is as complicated as we make them to be—"

"I wanted to wait because of my child—"

"A child would never be happy in an environment like that. Even though you haven't told me a word I know you are dying there."

"I don't want to show the world I failed, daddy. He will ruin me!" Daniyah cried.

"You will fail if you'll not fight for what is right, Daniyah! No one has the power to ruin you."

"I am just too tired."

"Don't worry my love I will get you out of there!"

Her shoulders were burden free since she confided in to her father. She didn't tell him the details yet her heart beamed knowing he will be by her side. Since last one month her lawyers were working on every tiny detail to get her and her baby out of the chaos.

It was time now.

"We are here, bibi jee!" Daniyah looked up at the huge building in daze.

Today would be the last time she would stand in front of the world as Mrs. Emaad Kirmani. Tomorrow will be a new day. As soon as her mother-in-law would leave she will take the first chance to go to her house and plan of the separation will start.

Sighing Daniyah got out, today she has to just look forward to an event dedicated to her son. Talat Kirmani, before leaving for United States, decided to arrange a grand event in honor of the newest member of the family. It would have been held earlier but they decided to wait for Daniyah to recover more and get adjusted in her new routine.

***

The marquee was decorated in the themes of blue, white, and silver. The wall of the marquee was covered with white curtain to give it a secluded look. In the center of the hall was a huge teddy bear sitting with helium balloons of sky blue color flying. The background had small pictures of the baby boy with his name displayed through balloon letters. The decoration was done with great details and the guests were about to arrive. Kirmani Family was having small photo shoot, or specifically the baby was having his photo shoot as his parents and grandmother stood there.

She was adorning a heavily embellished silver saree which had stones and sequences decorating its border, her hair tied in a low bun supported by flowers. Her sapphire and diamond set was glowing under the lights. Daniyah herself was putting up quite a show. As the guest started coming in, precisely her side family was the first one to arrive she left her little boy with the photographer and Talat Kirmani and walked towards them. His heavy steps were right behind her matching every click of her stilettos.

"Asalam o alikum," the loud group echoed, Daniyah met every member of her family as they congratulated her and showered her with love. Her sister-in-law and sister were both gushing about the décor while the men of her family stood behind. There were couple of house helps carrying ample of gifts for the new born and the new mom, some were also for Talat Kirmani and Emaad. Daniyah noticed how reluctantly her father and brother acknowledged Emaad's presence while the females greeted him with same enthusiasm. Right now their lack of knowledge was a bliss.

As soon as both paternal and maternal sides of the baby were done with photography the photography team was guided to cover the rest of the event while the host family started welcoming the rest of their guest list. Daniyah would go and meet different people with her chiming confidence not letting her smile waver for a minute. With some she would laugh a little longer while with some she would stand and talk a bit more. The world saw what was shown to them. Soon the buffet was open and an army of waiters moved around the marquee making sure every guest of the Kirmani family is attended in the best of ways.